What's new

News Xbox All Access Subscription

boonk

boonk

7's 4 eva
Lifetime
Reaction score
Sin$
Last Monday, Microsoft decided to implement a new subscription plan for gamers in the United States. The "Xbox All Access Subscription" plan, will include a console(Xbox One S, or Xbox One X), with Xbox Live Gold, and Xbox Game Pass for $22 a month(U.S. residents only).

The 24 month plan will allow customers to pay as they go, instead of upfront cost.
Applicants will be subject to credit checks.
Limited Time Offer!!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/entertain...ss-for-monthly-fee/ar-BBMvRkO?ocid=spartandhp

Saturday Night

Saturday Night

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I can’t recall where I read the following, but I guess they want to just include Game Pass with your Gold subscription, while silver memberships will gain permanent access to online games. It’s not happening soon but this confirms they are tinkering with the concept and testing the waters first for this “promo” they are running.

LookBroZombies_XBL

LookBroZombies_XBL

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Last Monday, Microsoft decided to implement a new subscription plan for gamers in the United States. The "Xbox All Access Subscription" plan, will include a console(Xbox One S, or Xbox One X), with Xbox Live Gold, and Xbox Game Pass for $22 a month(U.S. residents only).

The 24 month plan will allow customers to pay as they go, instead of upfront cost.
Applicants will be subject to credit checks.
Limited Time Offer!!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/entertain...ss-for-monthly-fee/ar-BBMvRkO?ocid=spartandhp

I think this is going to backfire on them, it’s doesn’t seem like a good business model to give out expensive products and expect people to pay over time. There is so much risk in my opinion but I guess M$ has enough consoles/money to dish them out and not get paid in full for a while. Iknow the kicker is that M$ gets the sale and possibly some interest if they have their own financing company. Seriously though this is a terrible idea for a consumer even if it seems like a good deal; you’re paying more in the long run, credit isn’t necessary -buy only what you can afford people! If you can’t afford it you don’t need it!

I can’t recall where I read the following, but I guess they want to just include Game Pass with your Gold subscription, while silver memberships will gain permanent access to online games. It’s not happening soon but this confirms they are tinkering with the concept and testing the waters first for this “promo” they are running.
That would be awesome but it seems too good to be true, or, I believe, if they added it to the Gold subscription then the price would be increased significantly.

Last edited:
boonk

boonk

7's 4 eva
Lifetime
Reaction score
Sin$
I think this is going to backfire on them, it’s doesn’t seem like a good business model to give out expensive products and expect people to pay over time.

In America, Signing your name on the dotted line of a contract, legally binds you to the agreement. Unless the contract breaks Federal, or State law(voided), all parties must adhere to the terms. Once you make your first payment, and the other party has the contract with your signature, you've acknowledge your debt. Missing payments will be reported to a credit bureau. And once the creditor has filed a claim(fraud), a business insurer will handle loss, or stolen property.

Shady

Shady

Super Moderator
Super Moderators
10th Anniversary Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
wonder what happens if you stop paying. ban hammer maybe lol

FlamingRabbit

FlamingRabbit

'08er
Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
wonder what happens if you stop paying. ban hammer maybe lol
It's very possible they won't let you sign up unless you have a decent credit score since the OP said you may be subject to credit checks. This means that if you don't pay, the more adult thing happens: your credit score drops and interest rates eat you up. :tongue: Far scarier than being banned.

Top Bottom
Login
Register