What's new

Solved Xbox 360Link port forwarding help

• Thread starter blackmamba421
  • Start date
  • Views 188
B

blackmamba421

Reaction score
I have verizon fios and i have no idea what to type in for the source and destination points and on f3plugin, i don't know what to put in the data port nor the broadcast port. Can someone help me because i've been trying for about 30minutes and i'm still getting failed on the tcp and udp tests :frown:

L4NK4GE24

L4NK4GE24

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have verizon fios and i have no idea what to type in for the source and destination points and on f3plugin, i don't know what to put in the data port nor the broadcast port. Can someone help me because i've been trying for about 30minutes and i'm still getting failed on the tcp and udp tests :frown:

need to go to your modem or hub setting go to port forwaring and enter something like for tcp 1944 then udp 1945 save it then go on ebox f3 where say about the test link and put what your saved in modem or hub setting save that then run test will pass fine...

B

blackmamba421

Reaction score
yeah i know how to get there obviously but I don't know where to put the numbers. It doesn't specify on verizon which are the tcp and udp. It only says source points,destination points, and forward to point and idk what numbers to fill in for them and when i'm on the f3plugin. I've done this before when I had netgear, verizon is different

Top Bottom