What's new

Solved xbox 360E

• Thread starter khmaiguy562
  • Start date
  • Views 274
K

khmaiguy562

Reaction score
is there any firmware mods for this console yet?

H

HuskerHeaven

when I took his glass of champagne...
Staff
Reaction score
You can swap out the DVD board and flash it, but you will need to rgh it to get the key

H

HuskerHeaven

Staff
Reaction score
If you plan on just doing your console it's cheaper just to send it to someone to do. There are a lot of one time use parts you will need to buy. But if you wanna have a go search ultimate exploit guide. There's your rgh. As well look for ltu2 install for the flashing

K

khmaiguy562

Reaction score
If you plan on just doing your console it's cheaper just to send it to someone to do. There are a lot of one time use parts you will need to buy. But if you wanna have a go search ultimate exploit guide. There's your rgh. As well look for ltu2 install for the flashing
yes i read that ultimate guide, is the method compatible with the xbox360E as well? it's only stating the slims corona and trinity? im not sure if they are the same or not...

H

HuskerHeaven

Staff
Reaction score
yes, the "E" uses corona v5 and v6, same install as V3, and V4.

H

HuskerHeaven

Staff
Reaction score
Now I would definatly recomend using a proto v2 though. I tried a cr3 lite to pull the key and it would freeze on the 5th glitch everytime. Did a little research and its a reocurring problem. Proto was a beast glitched first attempt.

Top Bottom