What's new

Unsolved Xbox 360 xenon: worth modding?

E

EzekielPungence

Reaction score
I’ve never installed a rgh, rjtag, or even jtag modded a console. I’ve wanted to do this for years just never had the money when I was younger. Moving on to the point of this post now: I have two 360 consoles at the moment. One is a phat xenon, and the other is a slim (haven’t checked the what type). I don’t know what dash the xenon is on since I just pulled it out of a box. Let’s say it is on a hackable dash, I assume jtag is the only available hack? Is the xenon more desirable because of this? And my other question is: what dash does the slim need to be on for an glitch chip?

V

ViewAK

Steez | GS9 BK 600 | Psn: ThatGuySteez
Reaction score
I’ve never installed a rgh, rjtag, or even jtag modded a console. I’ve wanted to do this for years just never had the money when I was younger. Moving on to the point of this post now: I have two 360 consoles at the moment. One is a phat xenon, and the other is a slim (haven’t checked the what type). I don’t know what dash the xenon is on since I just pulled it out of a box. Let’s say it is on a hackable dash, I assume jtag is the only available hack? Is the xenon more desirable because of this? And my other question is: what dash does the slim need to be on for an glitch chip?
I’m not too big into giving details for this as i bought my RGH but if im not mistaken for Slim chips most use a matrix Chip, and i think as long as they’re on dash 17559 they should be jtagable/RGHable

E

EzekielPungence

Reaction score
Alright cool. I think I’m going to ditch the xenon idea. I’m finding slims for sale around where I live for super cheap. If the one I have is past the correct dash I can just buy another one lol

V

ViewAK

Steez | GS9 BK 600 | Psn: ThatGuySteez
Reaction score
Alright cool. I think I’m going to ditch the xenon idea. I’m finding slims for sale around where I live for super cheap. If the one I have is past the correct dash I can just buy another one lol
I could be wrong not too sure but you can have a look online and see what dash the slim has to be on in order to be rghable, but keep the xenon well just turn it into a retail may come in use when you wanna host Cod4 and WAW infectable menus online

Top Bottom