What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Question Xbox 360 Xenon RGH 3/CHEAP Mod

G

Gianfy_09

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi everyone, i have a Xenon and works perfectly fine, it's a 2006 launch model and it doesn't heat very much. The DVD drive isn't working so i swapped it with another One for the annoing flashing light. I've done rgh 3 on other consoles and from what i know tecnically you can RGH 3 a Xenon but the boot times will be 10x slower for the CPU thing. Anyway there's the ext_clk for RGH 1.2, i have a Pico flasher can i flash the glitch chip with that? Last what Is the cheapest glitch chip, and nand Reader/flasher for the glitch chip? I appreciate every suggestions

Gewahren

Gewahren

Reaction score
Sin$
Unfortunately I can't link the thread since it's getting called "spam", but this topic has already been solved search this - Will rgh3 work on xenon - it should be the first link made on 02/22/22 hope this helps! :smile:

G

Gianfy_09

Reaction score
Sin$
Unfortunately I can't link the thread since it's getting called "spam", but this topic has already been solved search this - Will rgh3 work on xenon - it should be the first link made on 02/22/22 hope this helps! :smile:
Checked it out but as i said if it wasn't possible what's the cheapest mod. I know there's RGH 1.2 EXT_CLK but i don't want to spend a lot of money and wanted to know what's the cheapest mod chip and Nand Reader/chip programmer

Top Bottom
Login
Register