• Thread starter Alex
  • Start date
  • Views 1,116
A

Alex

chazbae
Retired
Reaction score
Hey guys so I have a Xenon but it has RRoD, heres a video of the console being switched on:

I would like to know what I need to buy for it to work and if there is any tutorial on how to fix it, can someone please help me. Thanks. +Rep for anyone that helps :smile:

S

skorp1982

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look here http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/topic/41458-how-to-permanently-fix-the-3-red-lights-rrod-by-scar/

D

Degree

T R A P S O U L
Retired
Reaction score
First you need to know whats wrong before you try and fix it. What's the secondary?

A

Alex

chazbae
Retired
Reaction score
First you need to know whats wrong before you try and fix it. What's the secondary?
What secondary? If you are on about my other XBOX thats an Elite which is a Falcon I believe.

D

Degree

T R A P S O U L
Retired
Reaction score
What secondary? If you are on about my other XBOX thats an Elite which is a Falcon I believe.
Turn your Xbox on wait until it gets the RROD and then click the Sync and Eject button at the same time.
Do this 4 times, each time it will change.

4 lights - 0
1 Light- 1
2 Lights - 2
3 Lights - 3

What did you get?

S

skorp1982

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Keep the sync button pressed and press the eject button 4 times, gives you the secondary code

4 flashing lights = 0
3 flashing lights = 3
2 flashing lights = 2
1 flashing light = 1

A

Alex

chazbae
Retired
Reaction score
Turn your Xbox on wait until it gets the RROD and then click the Sync and Eject button at the same time.
Do this 4 times, each time it will change.

4 lights - 0
1 Light- 1
2 Lights - 2
3 Lights - 3

What did you get?
On power up - 3 lights

1st eject and sync - 4
2nd eject and sync - 1
3rd eject ans sync - 4
4th eject and sync - 2

S

skorp1982

Enthusiast
Reaction score
On power up - 3 lights

1st eject and sync - 4
2nd eject and sync - 1
3rd eject ans sync - 4
4th eject and sync - 2
The guide i linked you to should be able to help you out then as you have error-0102 (overheating)

*** If your xbox is still under warentee then send it to microsoft before you open it up and void it***

D

Degree

T R A P S O U L
Retired
Reaction score
The guide i linked you to should be able to help you out then as you have error-0102 (overheating)
No your wrong. 2 lights means overheating.

Your secondary is 0102 which means Error in the "Digital Backbone" (CPU/GPU/RAM), this is usually caused by a cold solder joint between the GPU and the mainboard.There are two theories to fixing this one deals with the "X" clamps that hold down the chips. The other involves re-Heating the chips.

You could do the xclamp fix or reflow it.

A

Alex

chazbae
Retired
Reaction score
Thanks guys, you have helped me loads, cheers.

Top Bottom