• Thread starter paddy_wagon
  • Start date
  • Views 910
P

paddy_wagon

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello,
I am looking for some guidance on an Xbox 360 XDK I recently picked up. There is a file among the "demo" files on it that reads "SSC.final.xex" and a branch off of that called '"SSC.release.xex",

I tried to boot either of them, but nothing loads- it just goes to a black screen. The xbox does boot other demo files just fine, though.

Additionally, a few of the profiles have achèvements on two games - Mayham 3D and Baja 1000. The files for those games do not exist on the XDK, though. Is it possible to recover them? Thanks

Paddy_wadon

RedEyedJesus

RedEyedJesus

✯UK Console Seller/Old Timer/Legend✯
Experienced Veteran Services Free Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello,
I am looking for some guidance on an Xbox 360 XDK I recently picked up. There is a file among the "demo" files on it that reads "SSC.final.xex" and a branch off of that called '"SSC.release.xex",

I tried to boot either of them, but nothing loads- it just goes to a black screen. The xbox does boot other demo files just fine, though.

Additionally, a few of the profiles have achèvements on two games - Mayham 3D and Baja 1000. The files for those games do not exist on the XDK, though. Is it possible to recover them? Thanks

Paddy_wadon

My dev kit had the dance central build on it from e3. You can recover files with the correct software. Have a proper look on the XDK.

Top Bottom
Login
Register