What's new

Question Xbox 360 won't create profiles and Aurora won't let me transfer stuff properly

ElfyBoy

ElfyBoy

Reaction score
Sin$
So, my Xbox won't create profiles or transfer certain stuff onto my UsbMU1 directory.

One day, I asked some technicians to add games onto it, and then I got my console with some DLCS, my Minecraft TU, and the Kinect update removed. Few days later, I got the update back, but it's in a fragile flash drive. Weird thing is that theres now 4 device directories on my Aurora file manager. (Usb0 being the update, 1 being the main device for games and profiles, and UsbMU0 and 1 (the devices that show in the storage manager))

I tried transferring some DC3 DLCS and my Minecraft TU onto UsbMU1 (the game wouldn't activate the update), but i kept getting an error on the file manager. Weird thing is that my custom was accepted onto the directory, and the DLCS with TU used to work before. I even tried creating the 000B0000 folder in there, but I got the same thing too.

Today i tried creating a profile, but it would load for a bit, then bring me back onto the name selection screen.

Maybe the devices weren't formatted correctly (also I don't have a PC)

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register