• Thread starter haloreach
  • Start date
  • Views 618
H

haloreach

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have ordered this: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0076HD2W8/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 and can not get it to work with the drivers. On my computer it shows up as "Unkown Usb Device." I am running windows 8.1 and seems that lots of people have the same issue, under the amazon product reviews people say to
"6.Go to the Drive tab
7.Click on "Update Driver"
8.Browse my computer for driver software
9.Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer
10.Microsoft Common Controller for Window Class
11."Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver for Windows"
12.Update Driver Warning:"
However there is no Microsoft Common Controller for Windows Class, Any ideas?

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
The Coon

The Coon

I just lick clits and make memes bro ~ KoMa
Fabled Veteran Grammar Nazi Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
I have ordered this: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0076HD2W8/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 and can not get it to work with the drivers. On my computer it shows up as "Unkown Usb Device." I am running windows 8.1 and seems that lots of people have the same issue, under the amazon product reviews people say to
"6.Go to the Drive tab
7.Click on "Update Driver"
8.Browse my computer for driver software
9.Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer
10.Microsoft Common Controller for Window Class
11."Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver for Windows"
12.Update Driver Warning:"
However there is no Microsoft Common Controller for Windows Class, Any ideas?
What about the disc? Pull the drivers from their and put them in a folder and manually load them?

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
H

haloreach

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Tried both already I have the program installed and whenever I try to install it from the disk it tells me the latest driver is already installed, which is the "Unknown USB Device".... :frown:

Kingkat714

Kingkat714

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Tried both already I have the program installed and whenever I try to install it from the disk it tells me the latest driver is already installed, which is the "Unknown USB Device".... :frown:
Then you have to manual install. When you get to the point where you would select what type of device it is, select the very top option. Then continue and at the next screen, press ¨Have Disk¨ then ¨Browse¨ go into your C drive (or wherever your programs are installed) and into program files. In there you should find something like "Xbox 360 accessories" Go in there, then, if it is there, click on the .ini file. It should bring you back to the driver wizard and allow you to select Wireless receiver.

Top Bottom
Login
Register