Xbox 360 via Laptop help

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Support Archive' started by sokoto, Jan 7, 2009 with 0 replies and 304 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sokoto

sokoto Newbie

Ratings:
    Alright yesterday I had everything working but for some reason today nothing is working. First I will explain how I am set up and what I am using.

Windows Vista Home Premium- 64 bit
    I have a netgear router and I connect to a wireless network(netgear1) which is unsecured so that I am able to connect to it via my psp,wii and laptop.

I want to connect my xbox 360 with a ethernet cable directly to my laptop ethernet and I want to be able to use xbox live.

Yesterday I had it working what I did was bridge my connection then I unbridged my wireless connection and added sharing to it but for some reason today I cant get on xbox live with my set up I cant even pass the xbox live test from xbox to network.

Please help me my aim is lilhockenut!

I dont know where the edit button is but I also wanted to add that currently my network connections is not letting me click the allow sharing as of the last 5 minutes everything has went downhill and I am stuck so please help me ASAP!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.