• Thread starter Atarika
  • Start date
  • Views 1,136
Atarika

Atarika

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So I turned on my RGH Falcon this morning and its requesting me to do a System Update, but when I click yes the Update cant be downloaded and I cant connect to live without doing the Update. Is there a Enable/Disable button in dashlaunch that will block updates and allow you to connect?

Or

Am I just blind and there is a new Dash Board out....

Sincerely,
Black Flag

Noobert

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Trifecta Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
So I turned on my RGH Falcon this morning and its requesting me to do a System Update, but when I click yes the Update cant be downloaded and I cant connect to live without doing the Update. Is there a Enable/Disable button in dashlaunch that will block updates and allow you to connect?

Or

Sincerely,
Black Flag

And it begins....
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/xbox-update-17489.1384766/

Wait for the new XeBuild, and Whenever it's released, it'll be on the top of this page:
http://www.homebrew-connection.org/

Also, if you really just tried updating your RGH from XBL, you really shouldn't have a RGH.

Atarika

Atarika

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, that sucks, I use Xenon all the time... Why is there a New Dash out anyway, I thought they were done with that Crap when the Xbox One came out

leemorrisfirm

leemorrisfirm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you want to brick your console go ahead mate :smile: 
You need the New XEBUILD To Update Your Console :smile: also you will need new stealth files if your using XeNoN

pawHDmods

pawHDmods

Reaction score
Sin$

Or

Sincerely,
Black Flag
no bro you need to shut internet connection off got to settings and disconnect until it is safe and release of new dash and safe stealth is on again this is a must for any modder lol I knew there was some illumanti **** going on when dr hazz status says we need a new dash uhhhhhhh not good lol

Top Bottom
Login
Register