Solved Xbox 360 Update

• Thread starter BlackFlag
  • Start date
  • Views 876
B

BlackFlag

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I turned on my RGH Falcon this morning and its requesting me to do a System Update, but when I click yes the Update cant be downloaded and I cant connect to live without doing the Update. Is there a Enable/Disable button in dashlaunch that will block updates and allow you to connect?

Or

Am I just blind and there is a new Dash Board out....

Sincerely,
Black Flag

N

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
So I turned on my RGH Falcon this morning and its requesting me to do a System Update, but when I click yes the Update cant be downloaded and I cant connect to live without doing the Update. Is there a Enable/Disable button in dashlaunch that will block updates and allow you to connect?

Or

Sincerely,
Black Flag

And it begins....
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/xbox-update-17489.1384766/

Wait for the new XeBuild, and Whenever it's released, it'll be on the top of this page:
http://www.homebrew-connection.org/

Also, if you really just tried updating your RGH from XBL, you really shouldn't have a RGH.

J

Just fun

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep we all the same new dash and I keep hearing xenon is not updating so looks like new server

B

BlackFlag

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, that sucks, I use Xenon all the time... Why is there a New Dash out anyway, I thought they were done with that Crap when the Xbox One came out

T

tj110

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep we all the same new dash and I keep hearing xenon is not updating so looks like new server
Who ever u heard that from does not no and no one will no unless he the guy who made them lol

B

BlackFlag

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So does this effect guys that are selling RGH's?

P

pawHDmods

Reaction score
this sux but the dev people for xebuild are fast people the are the biggest people for doing this stuff

J

Just fun

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some 1 from xecheats told me but who noes

L

leemorrisfirm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you want to brick your console go ahead mate :smile: 
You need the New XEBUILD To Update Your Console :smile: also you will need new stealth files if your using XeNoN

J

Just fun

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you want to brick your console go ahead mate :smile: 
You need the New XEBUILD To Update Your Console :smile: also you will need new stealth files if your using XeNoN
What are you on about

P

pawHDmods

Reaction score

Or

Sincerely,
Black Flag
no bro you need to shut internet connection off got to settings and disconnect until it is safe and release of new dash and safe stealth is on again this is a must for any modder lol I knew there was some illumanti **** going on when dr hazz status says we need a new dash uhhhhhhh not good lol

L

leemorrisfirm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No but may be quote it dude
???? LOL there was other wondering to it was not just for him dude, You know what I meant so why ask what I'm on about? lol.

I

IrishMonk

Reaction score
So is it ok to update with LT3.0?
I burn games and its not JTAGged. Im assuming its ok to update.
could i get some info?

I

IrishMonk

Reaction score
So is it ok to update with LT3.0?
I burn games and its not JTAGged. Im assuming its ok to update.
could i get some info?
im assuming its only affecting JTAGged xbox's??

Top Bottom