What's new

Solved Xbox 360 update help

H

hh21

Reaction score
Sin$
I updated my xbox 360 (dashboard 17559) using xebuild and simple 360 nand flasher. Everything excellent except:
The DVD Driver works but couldn’t start any game at all , whenever I press play the screen goes black then it return to the main menu also it doesn't show me the image of the disk as it used to do before.
I can play games without disk now, games from external hard disk.
When I reinstalled my older dashboard version everything works fine. My DVD driver works fine, and I can see the image of the CD and start up the games.

I have no idea what I must do to make DVD works with the updated dashboard, please help me to solve this problem.

xXBeefyDjXx

xXBeefyDjXx

Long time Sinner
Administrator
Hidden Devils
MotM 10th Anniversary Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I updated my xbox 360 (dashboard 17559) using xebuild and simple 360 nand flasher. Everything excellent except:
The DVD Driver works but couldn’t start any game at all , whenever I press play the screen goes black then it return to the main menu also it doesn't show me the image of the disk as it used to do before.
I can play games without disk now, games from external hard disk.
When I reinstalled my older dashboard version everything works fine. My DVD driver works fine, and I can see the image of the CD and start up the games.

I have no idea what I must do to make DVD works with the updated dashboard, please help me to solve this problem.
As suggested above, you need to enable No FCRT patch when building your nand, if this was done automatically, then do the reverse. That should sort your issue.

Top Bottom
Login
Register