• Start date
  • Views 1,711
Garretts228

Garretts228

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I have an Xbox 360 that I repaired. It had the RRoD, but now that I have it working it brings up an update screen. It then immediately show this error code 3151 3524 b480 0402 c005 3002. If the DVD Drive is not plugged in, it gets 3151 3524 b480 0402 c000 0058. I have hooked the drive up to my computer, and Jungle flasher says it appears to be stock when trying to flash stock FW. I have also tried Xbox's recommended method of opening the drive. Unplugging the power supply. Push the tray half in, and turn on the console. Nothing is looking like its going to work :/

P

PhysicsNFlex

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have an Xbox 360 that I repaired. It had the RRoD, but now that I have it working it brings up an update screen. It then immediately show this error code 3151 3524 b480 0402 c005 3002. If the DVD Drive is not plugged in, it gets 3151 3524 b480 0402 c000 0058. I have hooked the drive up to my computer, and Jungle flasher says it appears to be stock when trying to flash stock FW. I have also tried Xbox's recommended method of opening the drive. Unplugging the power supply. Push the tray half in, and turn on the console. Nothing is looking like its going to work :/
Have you tried updating from usb?

Garretts228

Garretts228

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Nope. All I did was give the board a reflow, and put her back together. Nothing unusual. Although, the fans on the board dont work. The board was previously repaired. This Xbox hasn't been a walk in the park, but I am trying to get it working for a family that isn't so fortunate to be able to go buy one. They were given it broken, and here I am now with it..

P

PhysicsNFlex

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nope. All I did was give the board a reflow, and put her back together. Nothing unusual. Although, the fans on the board dont work. The board was previously repaired. This Xbox hasn't been a walk in the park, but I am trying to get it working for a family that isn't so fortunate to be able to go buy one. They were given it broken, and here I am now with it..
Hmmm, I really don't know so I just googled it and it came up with this
1.Remove any disc from the console.
2.Leave the disc tray open.
3.With the disc tray open, remove the power cord from the back of the console.
4.Plug the power cord back into the console. Do not turn the console on yet.
5.Gently push the disc tray about half-way back into the console.
6.Push the power button on the console.
Well that's all I can do I'm off to school now byeeee!

Top Bottom
Login
Register