• Thread starter x The Dealer x
  • Start date
  • Views 16,433
x The Dealer x

x The Dealer x

School Junkie
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay for this glitch you need two people, and you have to have two controllers.
1. The other person needs to zero rank glitch on you, back out to the multiplayer screen, click on system link, hover over create game, press y, hover over your name and spam x and a. To you it should look as if they joined and left extremely quickly.
2. After they succeeded, have them back out to the main multiplayer menu, and click on xbox live. Have them hover over public match and do nothing else.
3. Go into a custom match, and set the gamemode to Nuketown 2025, TDM. Connect your second controller, and join your friend. You should glitch out, and be put in your own, solo bot lobby. You only have a couple seconds to fix your settings and put it on a saved spawntrap gamemode, and to add bots.

******IF YOU WANT YOUR STATS TO STICK, ON YOUR SECOND CONTROLLER PRESS THE BIG X AND DO SWITCH PROFILE TO ANYONE ELSE!******
If you struggle with this I would be more than happy to help you :smile: just comment below and ill clear it up!

ALSO: The reason I posted this was because this bot lobby has no randoms, and it is just you! You can get specific challenges, but I believe the 10 bloodthirsties do not work.

JackyJohnny

JackyJohnny

ʜᴏsᴛᴇʀ
Reaction score
Sin$
Bloodthirstys and One shot one kills do not count, Everything else does.

x The Dealer x

x The Dealer x

School Junkie
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey Freaxyy, if you are still having problems try dashboarding, and make sure before you do the glitch your gamemode is set to nuketown 2025 as free-for-all. If you are still having problems please take a picture of your screen and ill try and help the best I can :smile:

MimixDJ

MimixDJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Dealer x, post: 11052171, member: 819436"]Hey guys! Sorry for not responding sooner. My GT is DJExorcistZ7, if anyone needs help. You cannot have anyone else in the lobby with you, and if it says you need "4 more players to start game" you need to dashboard (both players) and try again.

Once again, to save your stats, on your second controller you need to press the xbox button and LOG OUT! it should boot you back to the main screen and you should keep your stats. Just try not to get too high :wink:
Dude everytime i sign out my stuff NEVER saves never. And ive tried everything. I even got 5 kills and sign out and it still didnt save. Is there any other way to save it?

HaloHarry2k9

HaloHarry2k9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i cant get the rank to stick, it works for a while and i play a few games online and stuff but always after dasboarding or switching menus it goes all the way back, anyone got any ideas?

HaloHarry2k9

HaloHarry2k9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you have 2 xboxes, and 2 bo2 copies, Ill tell you how to set yourself up in these for life message: TheHawaiiansBro if you wanna know
i do but it only sticks when i do a certain ammount of score/kills and its not really worth it for 1 rank per game

x The Dealer x

x The Dealer x

School Junkie
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys! Sorry about not helping ive been rather preoccupied. I'm on most weeknights around 6:00 CT, so if you shoot me a quick message ill be more than happy to help you. HaloHarry, are you making sure to sign out on your 2nd controller and not get too many kills? Try signing out, and then as soon as you sign out press B, go to zombies, and stay over sitting on that screen for 5-10 minutes, and then go back into multiplayer and see if it sticks.
EDIT: If anyone is having trouble getting stats to stick, follow the method above. I mostly use this to get camos for my guns, rather than have to hope i can get a certain amount of kills with stuff in matches (assault shield:dead:)
EDIT: Realized that saying 'sign out' on guest controller is a bit misleading, click 'switch profiles' (still the same method, just press the big xbox button, press x, should kick you out to the main multiplayer menu, head over to zombies and stay there for a while.)
YOU CANT USE THIS METHOD TO GET BLOODTHIRSTIES AND VARIOUS OTHER THINGS AFTER YOUR 250/100 HEADSHOTS. . .THOSE YOU HAVE TO GET LEGIT!

OTC TIMBER

OTC TIMBER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I know a way to make all your nuclears,bloodthirstys etc stick. Its pretty easy i know iv got it all

Top Bottom
Login
Register