What's new

Solved Xbox 360 trinity rgh help

I

ItzEvOYT

Reaction score
I’ve soldered all my wires in a muffin config using a matrix glitcher I ripped my post point off and I’m using an alternate point(which is working) and my chip is attempting to glitch the console but I left it running overnight and it still didn’t boot into xell I tried to put my stock Nand back onto the console to make sure it worked and it still won’t boot
31F66666-E94F-4E08-B8CF-6CAFD17A3859.jpeg
5A0B32FD-FD7A-4420-9906-2000CB031C62.jpeg
1820EAA2-62D5-423D-8533-29A4FA1104E7.jpeg
BC92A04A-376D-4263-98A7-11778B2314A1.jpeg
063F6069-7A57-4DFF-8E20-825DCF02748E.jpeg
716ADA41-FE10-47FF-AC77-4418E7A3647B.jpeg
3DF7C3D5-4CDD-4A8E-BCC0-6FB023FB81F2.jpeg
6B92C011-37AA-4110-896C-1B28BE7CEF99.jpeg

Last edited:
N

Newsk

Contributor
Reaction score
wow overnight! after a minute or 2 you want to stop. cant imagine how many times that cpu restarted in that time! did you remove 3.3 from matrix when trying to boot stock nand? if not do so and report back if it starts up.

I

ItzEvOYT

Reaction score
wow overnight! after a minute or 2 you want to stop. cant imagine how many times that cpu restarted in that time! did you remove 3.3 from matrix when trying to boot stock nand? if not do so and report back if it starts up.
ok I’ll try

I

ItzEvOYT

Reaction score
I tried and it booted normally

N

Newsk

Contributor
Reaction score
thats good . now clean up the soldering, trim wires so after soldering theirs no exposed copper and be sure and use flux!. do you have a dead board to practice on?

I

ItzEvOYT

Reaction score
thats good . now clean up the soldering, trim wires so after soldering theirs no exposed copper and be sure and use flux!. do you have a dead board to practice on?
Yes I have multiple but their phats instead of slims

I

ItzEvOYT

Reaction score
I cleaned up all the wires and trimed them so there is no extra copper and now when I turn on the console to boot into xell the middle light on the ring of light board doesn’t flash however my glitch chip led is still flashing

I cleaned up all the wires and trimed them so there is no extra copper and now when I turn on the console to boot into xell the middle light on the ring of light board doesn’t flash however my glitch chip led is still flashing
actually it flashed once really fast

N

Newsk

Contributor
Reaction score
Can u take some new in focus pics?

I

ItzEvOYT

Reaction score
Can u take some new in focus pics?
how do I add them to the post (I’m on an iPhone btw)

how do I add them to the post (I’m on an iPhone btw)
Also idk if this is worth mentioning I was checking the points and I forgot to turn the Xbox off and unplug it but I accidentally shorted the green j runner wire with the 3.3 volt wire for the matrix glitcher and the ring of light boards middle led started flashing like it did before I re soldered all the wires

N

Newsk

Contributor
Reaction score
hopefully that didnt fry anything. have to slow down and be more careful :facepalm: for photos just upload them to imgur then paste the url here using the image button above.

I

ItzEvOYT

Reaction score
hopefully that didnt fry anything. have to slow down and be more careful :facepalm: for photos just upload them to imgur then paste the url here using the image button above.[/QUOT
hopefully that didnt fry anything. have to slow down and be more careful :facepalm: for photos just upload them to imgur then paste the url here using the image button above.
ok

Top Bottom