• Thread starter kevinfoo
  • Start date
  • Views 2,537
K

kevinfoo

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi all,

Is there some mod that can be done to the Xbox 360 that doesn't require to open it up and solder cables and extra chips?
I have seen some pages that recommend to make a firmware update via a USB stick with some modded firmware. Is this true?

I have found many old links on how to make complex modifications and I wonder if currently there are better methods.

Thanks a lot.

AWTalklol

AWTalklol

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi all,

Is there some mod that can be done to the Xbox 360 that doesn't require to open it up and solder cables and extra chips?
I have seen some pages that recommend to make a firmware update via a USB stick with some modded firmware. Is this true?

I have found many old links on how to make complex modifications and I wonder if currently there are better methods.

Thanks a lot.
Rgh is the only way my bruddah.

Killjoy666

Killjoy666

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
What about being able to read burned DVDs?
Would Need To Open It And See What Kind Of Drive You Have.

If Its 16D4S You Will Need To Open Drive And See If You Have 03 Or 05 Pcb.

03 You Will Need To Cut A Trace And Prob It To Unlock It And Soldered Trace Back When Done.

05 You Will Need To Do A Kamikaze Method, That’s Drilling A Hole To Pcb To Be Able To Unlock It.

Both This Method Require A Power Source For Drive And A X360usb, Which Are $50+ And Require You To Open Your Console.

Top Bottom
Login
Register