What's new

Solved xbox 360 test kit

X

xSache

Reaction score
Sin$
I have an xbox 360 test kit
I used xbox image browser to extract the iso, xbox 360 gamehack to patch for devkit and xbox neighborhood to send the game to the console
Darksiders 2 runs fine, no problem
Mafia 2 stuck in loading screen after Chapter 1
Fifa 18 doesn t start

Am I doing something wrong ?

Professional

Professional

Admin
Administrator
Hidden Devils
Programmer Bug Finder Supreme Bounty Hunter
Reaction score
Sin$
I use xbox360gamehacker sometimes you also need to use it on the dlls or game files not just the xex's

X

xSache

Reaction score
Sin$
I'll get the games and try them on my XDK and let you know if I figure anything out. Maybe testkits aren't capable of running it but I doubt it.
ok, thanks
darksiders 2 works fine so they are capable of running games
i m thinking I'm doing something wrong with the other games but I don't know what

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I have an xbox 360 test kit
I used xbox image browser to extract the iso, xbox 360 gamehack to patch for devkit and xbox neighborhood to send the game to the console
Darksiders 2 runs fine, no problem
Mafia 2 stuck in loading screen after Chapter 1
Fifa 18 doesn t start

Am I doing something wrong ?

I use xbox360gamehacker sometimes you also need to use it on the dlls or game files not just the xex's
Given that it is a test kit, you might need to patch it to full dev before you can run games that are patched for devs. You'll want to use the "Patch to Dev" xex found on this post:
https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/official-xedk-xdk-xbox-one-xdk-discussion-guide.902168/

X

xSache

Reaction score
Sin$
Given that it is a test kit, you might need to patch it to full dev before you can run games that are patched for devs. You'll want to use the "Patch to Dev" xex found on this post:
https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/official-xedk-xdk-xbox-one-xdk-discussion-guide.902168/

patched it to dev, fifa 18 still doesn't work
I'm trying with another game right now to see if it's a problem with the game or with the console

LE: Batman Arkham Origins didn't work either

Last edited:
Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
patched it to dev, fifa 18 still doesn't work
I'm trying with another game right now to see if it's a problem with the game or with the console

LE: Batman Arkham Origins didn't work either
What dash is your XDK on? It might be too early of a dash for those games. That would be my next best guess.

XeX RageQuit

XeX RageQuit

Add Me on SnapChat XeXRageQuit
Reaction score
Sin$
Flash: 7366.0
XDK 8276.0

Is that it or do i have to look somewhere else ?
For FIFA 18 definitely not gonna run that on that flash if you wanna update there's all the xdk recoverys in the premium section I'd post them here but idk if it's allowed since it's in premium

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
thanks

Can I use freestyle dash on it ? if yes can you point me in the direction of some tutorials. i couldn t find anything on google
All you have to do with FSD is download it from RealModScene, but the folder on your console using FTP or a USB and run the .xex and complete its installation.

X

xSache

Reaction score
Sin$
All you have to do with FSD is download it from RealModScene, but the folder on your console using FTP or a USB and run the .xex and complete its installation.

when i run the .xex it gives me a black screen

LE: FSD doesn't work but I made it boot into aurora
Everything works great.

If anyone is looking for the recoverys pm me

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register