What's new

Xbox 360 stealth server wont allow clients to fully connect

S

SmilerRyan

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello there.
I have compiled a stealth server and everything seems to be working, etc...
I'm using the Shadow OG Stealth source code (leaked).
I install the xex as a plugin in dashlaunch and try to connect by turning Xbox on.
In the server console, there is an error: (IP-removed) has crashed: Unable to To read data from the transport connection an existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host." I have tried it on multiple consoles and i have got my friends to try it too but its the same error still.
On the Xbox, it says "welcome user to My server" but it has no hud, and when you try to sign in it freezes your console, it tries reconnecting every 1 min or so when you load a game up as well.
any help would be appreciated.
thanks.
-Ryan

By The Way, I will be not making this server paid.
I just want to make it as a private project for me and my friends to use!
Please don't criticize me for making a server when there are already ones out there. I know and I just want to use this as a starting point etc..

Twain

Twain

Kamehameha!
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello there.
I have compiled a stealth server and everything seems to be working, etc...
I'm using the Shadow OG Stealth source code (leaked).
I install the xex as a plugin in dashlaunch and try to connect by turning Xbox on.
In the server console, there is an error: (IP-removed) has crashed: Unable to To read data from the transport connection an existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host." I have tried it on multiple consoles and i have got my friends to try it too but its the same error still.
On the Xbox, it says "welcome user to My server" but it has no hud, and when you try to sign in it freezes your console, it tries reconnecting every 1 min or so when you load a game up as well.
any help would be appreciated.
thanks.
-Ryan

By The Way, I will be not making this server paid.
I just want to make it as a private project for me and my friends to use!
Please don't criticize me for making a server when there are already ones out there. I know and I just want to use this as a starting point etc..
This could have various reasons. First of all is the Stealth Server made on the latest Dashboard Update? Second does the Server IP in the Client xex match the one from your server (same with the port)? Is the port open on the server side? If it has some sort of Authentication the reading error could be caused by that, if you for example check the Filehash you might have to update it on the Server side, if you made changes to the xex. Then again it's pretty hard to tell what is causing the issue, since i guess it's code related and has nothing to do with the TCP connection between Client and Server.

Top Bottom
Login
Register