What's new

Solved Xbox 360 Stealth Server And KV's

R

Royal Modz

Reaction score
So if you couldn't tell by the post itself, I am a beginner by all means. I just got a modded Xbox 360 and I was wondering something. If I purchased a stealth server for let's say a weak as well as a KV and my KV gets banned, but I still have time on the stealth server in which I purchased then does my stealth go away? Or is it not "assigned" I guess you could say to my KV and once I buy a new KV I will be ready to go again for the remaining time I have on the stealth server? Because I've been curious because I'm afraid that I will buy a stealth server for a week for let's say $70 and if my KV gets banned on day 2 of that week of stealth then it will be a waste of $70 since I only lasted 2 days, but on the other hand if you buy a new KV on day 2 when your KV gets banned then are you ready to go back online with that same stealth server for 5 more days?

Thanks,
Royal Modz

G

Giraffez

Nevers Road
Retired
Reaction score
You will still have your stealth server time.

S

Shoe

♛COTM July 2016♛
Reaction score
If you get KV banned stealth time will not be effected even if you put a new kv on. But most servers have it so your time carries on counting down even when you're not playing.

Top Bottom