• Thread starter Elessart
  • Start date
  • Views 516
Elessart

Elessart

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello,
I have a modded Xbox 360 Slim Trinity with Coolrunner RevC. It has worked flawlessly for years, taking 3-5 seconds to boot every time.

I stopped using it for some months and when I turned on again it wouldn't boot (the Xbox turned on, the led light on the ring button was green but nothing showed on screen) After several tries it booted up as if never had happened. I played a bit and since then I haven't been able to boot it back again.

I'm totally lost to the process of installing the Coolrunner chip as it was done on a shop long closed. Yesterday I opened the Xbox and checked that the Coolrunner cables were fine, still soldered firmly to the motherboard. When turning the Xbox on, the Coolrunner red light is constantly on with the debug lighting up in green around every 5 seconds. There is also a clicking noise from time to time.

What can I do? Thank you in advance.

Elessart

Elessart

Reaction score
Sin$
Rrod? The ring stays green when turning the Xbox on, it's just that it doesn't boot (well, I managed to make it boot twice after waiting some minutes but never again. Before this problem began it booted in a few seconds)

afterjo

afterjo

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Rrod? The ring stays green when turning the Xbox on, it's just that it doesn't boot (well, I managed to make it boot twice after waiting some minutes but never again. Before this problem began it booted in a few seconds)

bliniking green, means that smc is reseting.

Elessart

Elessart

Reaction score
Sin$
I honestly don't know what smc means, as I said I'm totally lost when it comes to installation and one workings of Coolrunner. Here is a picture of the installation link

I

InfamousDubstep

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I honestly don't know what smc means, as I said I'm totally lost when it comes to installation and one workings of Coolrunner. Here is a picture of the installation link
It's not always going to be a quick boot you may have just gotten lucky with a fast boot. It can take many minutes at times. Mine has booted instantly and mine has booted in 30 min. It's all up to how well it glitches. When mine starts taking a long time to boot I simply unplug the power supply, and press the power button to make sure all power is drained. I wait 2 minutes then plug it back in and try to boot. More often than not this remedies the wait.

Elessart

Elessart

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi, thank you for the answer. What I can't explain is why mine has booted in a few seconds for several years and all of a sudden it doesn't boot with no apparent change (no new hard drive or anything)

Top Bottom
Login
Register