• Start date
  • Views 439
fatherofdeathxo

fatherofdeathxo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No problem with demon but
1....my xk3y won't let my xbox 360 play original xbox 360 game discs like not burned what could be the problem
2....how do I update my xk3y what would be the best way without getting banned from xbl and my xk3y remote if possible without a flash drive if with a flash drive what are the most recent files I should flash

3....any help appreciated

Last edited by a moderator:
Vino

Vino

Undercover LV
VIP
Retired
Bright Idea Mythical Veteran Odysseus' Summit
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you putting the remote in passthrough mode to play disks? I need a little bit more info here.

Also are you trying to update the dashboard or the xk3y firmware?
You can download dashboard updates normally via passthrough mode and update the firmware by putting the latest onto the SD card.

fatherofdeathxo

fatherofdeathxo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you putting the remote in passthrough mode to play disks? I need a little bit more info here.

Also are you trying to update the dashboard or the xk3y firmware?
You can download dashboard updates normally via passthrough mode and update the firmware by putting the latest onto the SD card.
Can I just use a flash drive I just got one

Last edited:
fatherofdeathxo

fatherofdeathxo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can I use menuiso on xbox live and your wrong I just updated it without opening my xbox what I did was put the firmware files on my flash drive and plugged it dirdirectly into the xbox 360 slim then turned it on using the ejeeject button and went to go do something for a couple minutes then smoked a cigarette then turned off the xbox then turned it back on WITHOUT THE FLASHDRIVE IN THE XK3Y then it was updated woop woop

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register