What's new

Solved Xbox 360 Slim [Trinity] - Broke C5R11 pad, bridge to R4D4 or FT4R2 doen't help.

Bazatree

Bazatree

Here we go again...
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello!

UPDATE. The problem is solved, here is the solution.

I had Xbox 360 console with a broken C5R11 pad. The console didn't boot. No worries, it is possible to fix it by making a simple bridge.

All you have to do is to connect C5R11 (end point) to FT4R2 and it will work. You have to heat that end point quite long to make it solder with the wire. Others suggest to scratch it a bit with a needle and then solder. Here is my setup "FT4R2 to C5R11"

Then you can solder point D (Ace Chip) to R4D4 (left side, where is the hole). RGH 1.2 will work great.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Demetris

Demetris

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Why you are Bridging the points pointless?
If C5R11 trace is broken connect D to FT4R2. If that doesn't work (i doubt) then desolder/disconnect wire from FT4R2 and connect to R4D4.
BUT 1st try to solder the trace from the left picture (alt C5R11)

to D on glitch chip and remove/clean any other connections to D

Last edited:
Bazatree

Bazatree

Here we go again...
Reaction score
Sin$
Why you are Bridging the points pointless?
If C5R11 trace is broken connect D to FT4R2. If that doesn't work (i doubt) then desolder/disconnect wire from FT4R2 and connect to R4D4.
BUT 1st try to solder the trace from the left picture (alt C5R11)

to D on glitch chip and remove/clean any other connections to D

But I want to return it to stock. I want to be sure that it the console at least boots.
If I remove the bridge (for instance, C5R11 to FT4R2), console gives me the red light and the fan(?) makes strange noise. I doubt that it is pointless bridge.

Last edited:
G

GlitchInTheMatrix

Reaction score
Sin$
Just came here to say thanks. Friend of my attempted a RGH and lifted this exact pad. I've fixed it and now it boots again (stock). Next will be to install a postfix since the friend also ruined the post-out (C point). Sigh .. it was very challenging to solder the via, but very rewarding. Scraped it using a needle, thanks so much for putting this out there. First hit in google and works like a charm! Kudos

Top Bottom
Login
Register