Kairo34

Reaction score
I have a dashboard 2.0.17559.0 and im wondering if i can rgh. i have corona v1

B

BluesMan67

Enthusiast
Reaction score
can you tell me what to buy? thanks sorry its my first time
Tools you will need are either a JR-Programmer v2 or Xecuter Nand-X (used for reading/dumping and writing the 360's nand) an Ace v3 Glitch chip,soldering iron,solder and flux.
Software your going to need are Jrunner (this is the software that is the brains behind dumping the 360's nand image,flashing Xell to the nand so your able to get your boards CPU key,creating your hacked nand image and writing it to the nand)
Just take your time in soldering the Ace v3 wires to the points on the Corona board they have to be soldered to.
There is an awesome tuturial on here that will guide you through the complete process from start to finish on RGH'ing your Corona board.So read through it a few times.

K

Kairo34

Reaction score
Tools you will need are either a JR-Programmer v2 or Xecuter Nand-X (used for reading/dumping and writing the 360's nand) an Ace v3 Glitch chip,soldering iron,solder and flux.
Software your going to need are Jrunner (this is the software that is the brains behind dumping the 360's nand image,flashing Xell to the nand so your able to get your boards CPU key,creating your hacked nand image and writing it to the nand)
Just take your time in soldering the Ace v3 wires to the points on the Corona board they have to be soldered to.
There is an awesome tuturial on here that will guide you through the complete process from start to finish on RGH'ing your Corona board.So read through it a few times.
thank you so much which should i use jr programmer or nand x?

B

BluesMan67

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thank you so much which should i use jr programmer or nand x?
Just get the JR-Programmer (available to buy from Ebay) they are a lot cheaper than a Nand-X in price,plus easier to buy than a Nand-X.

K

Kairo34

Reaction score
Just get the JR-Programmer (available to buy from Ebay) they are a lot cheaper than a Nand-X in price,plus easier to buy than a Nand-X.
Is that the important parts i need?

Top Bottom