Solved Xbox 360 Slim RGH Kv Change Help

• Thread starter ElitexGaming420
  • Start date
  • Views 1,591
E

ElitexGaming420

Reaction score
Sin$
I haven't played my 360 in a few months because I needed a new stealth server. I put a new kv and cpu key on my 360, restart it, use simple 360 to get my Flashdmp.bin, put it on my computer then use Xe.builder to make the Updflah.bin, and flash it on my Xbox. The only problem is my cpukey hasn't changed on Xcell. I have done this with multiple working kvs. Any Help? If you can help me 1 on 1 kik or snapchat me: Kevster2650. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
HuskerHeaven

HuskerHeaven

when I took his glass of champagne...
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I haven't played my 360 in a few months because I needed a new stealth server. I put a new kv and cpu key on my 360, restart it, use simple 360 to get my Flashdmp.bin, put it on my computer then use Xe.builder to make the Updflah.bin, and flash it on my Xbox. The only problem is my cpukey hasn't changed on Xcell. I have done this with multiple working kvs. Any Help? If you can help me 1 on 1 kik or snapchat me: Kevster2650. Thanks!
Your CPU Key won't change on xell. Your serial number will change on system info, that's about it.

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Platinum Record End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
Assuming you're on the latest dashboard, and have a Stealth service that is updated for that dashboard: All you need to do is copy the KV.bin and the CPUKey.bin that goes with that KV to the root of your consoles hard drive (HDD:/). After that, just reboot your console and the KV will be mounted for use. Your own consoles CPUKey will not be changed in XeLL, dashlaunch, NAND dumps, etc. It's strictly used during the spoofing process to allow you to connect to Xbox Live without being banned.

E

ElitexGaming420

Reaction score
Sin$
Assuming you're on the latest dashboard, and have a Stealth service that is updated for that dashboard: All you need to do is copy the KV.bin and the CPUKey.bin that goes with that KV to the root of your consoles hard drive (HDD:/). After that, just reboot your console and the KV will be mounted for use. Your own consoles CPUKey will not be changed in XeLL, dashlaunch, NAND dumps, etc. It's strictly used during the spoofing process to allow you to connect to Xbox Live without being banned.
Well I tried that too and it still won't work

Top Bottom
Login
Register