Xbox 360 Slim | NEW | 120 GB HDD | All Cables! | BLUE POWER LIGHTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vaunts

Vaunts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
http://www.ebay.com/itm/230949139188?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#

Hello fellow eBay customers! Today im looking to sell my Xbox 360 Slim. Reason for selling is because Im switching from 8 years of console gaming, and moving to gaming PC, and need the money to purchase one.

I bought the Xbox 360 not even a month ago, so its literally BRAND NEW. When I first got the console, I did do some of my own modifications as you can see in the picture (Blue Power Lights, also known as ROL, or Ring of Lights) but it makes the console look absolutely sexy!

Console comes with:

120GB HDD
Power Brick
A/V Cables
Console its self (obviously)

Im selling ALOT more stuff, so please check my profile for amazing new deals on games, harddrives, cases, and more consoles!

Last edited:
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
chris213

chris213

Android™
Reaction score
Sin$
Idk why but when I click it it just brings up ebay's homepage.

What's the price?

Is it a buy it now or auction?

Vaunts

Vaunts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Idk why but when I click it it just brings up ebay's homepage.

What's the price?

Is it a buy it now or auction?
Hm, that's weird I'll check when I get home and its starting at $230 and it is both but it now and auction

Vaunts

Vaunts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was unaware there was a slim with a 120gb hard drive. I thought they started at 250 with the release of the slim. Blue lights are cool though.
the HDD was for a phat, i took the case off and it works just like any other HDD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register