What's new

Solved Xbox 360 Slim help

S

SARAB

Reaction score
I Open My XBox I see this Xecuter in my Xbox
new-xecuter-matrix-glitcher-v3-with-48-000mhz.jpg

But Ididnt know My xbox is RGH i updated with Usb to latest Xbox live update now my xbox Wont boot up
But i can Go to Xell Reload Idont Have nanddumb but i now my CPU key and DVD key anyone can help me ;-(

I

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Reaction score
You can download your nand from XeLL.
So launch XeLL, and when it's loaded all the way, it'll tell you the console's local IP (assuming you have connected the console to your local area network).
Then type in that local IP to e.g. Google Chrome on your computer (that's also connected to your LAN).

S

SARAB

Reaction score
thank you so much OMG i didi it :biggrin: it open :biggrin:
thank you

J

JoinTheResistance

Dead to the world, alive for the journey...
Reaction score
I Open My XBox I see this Xecuter in my Xbox
Sorry if I'm being petty, but that's a glitch chip, not an Xecuter. Xecuter comes from Team Xecuter, who made some of the most popular 360 glitch chips, but this one is not from them. Just an FYI :wink:

S

SARAB

Reaction score
the why i can open xexminu and use it ?? 
now my xbox RGH or not ??

I

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Reaction score
the why i can open xexminu and use it ?? 
now my xbox RGH or not ??
It is an RGH, disregard what was said above. The information is of no use to you.

Were you able to reflash the console's nand successfully tho?
So all good now?

S

SARAB

Reaction score
its all good now but when i use dashlunch i cant make plugin i clicked on plugin it did nothing i cant make plugin :frown:

S

SARAB

Reaction score
thank you its all good now .. but my xbox want update when i connect to internet it say update if i did it i get banned ?

G

Golly

Stay Humble
Reaction score
thank you its all good now .. but my xbox want update when i connect to internet it say update if i did it i get banned ?
When I had my RGH I made sure I had working stealth and just downloaded the update with no issues. But you should be able to find an update and put it on a flash drive.

Top Bottom