Solved xbox 360 slim blinking red dot

• Thread starter urea ciprian
  • Start date
  • Views 1,379
U

urea ciprian

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello I have a problem with my xbox 360 slim.When i turn it on it starts normaly for about 5 seconds and then the middle light turns red and starts flashing (no red rings around it) the fan goes to maximum and after about 30 seconds it shouts down.Sometimes on the screen it says that is a ventilation problem.I changed the thermal paste but nothing.I tried to reflow the cpu but it shouts down and it doesn't have time to heat up. I got the secondary error code and it is 0013. Please help me.

Noobert

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Trifecta Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello I have a problem with my xbox 360 slim.When i turn it on it starts normaly for about 5 seconds and then the middle light turns red and starts flashing (no red rings around it) the fan goes to maximum and after about 30 seconds it shouts down.Sometimes on the screen it says that is a ventilation problem.I changed the thermal paste but nothing.I tried to reflow the cpu but it shouts down and it doesn't have time to heat up. I got the secondary error code and it is 0013. Please help me.
0013 is E07 which is a RAM overheating problem.

Also, you don't reflow the console while it's turned on, you do it while it's off with a reflow/hot air station.
It'd probably be easier and cheaper to just buy a different Slim.

U

urea ciprian

Reaction score
Sin$
0013 is E07 which is a RAM overheating problem.

Also, you don't reflow the console while it's turned on, you do it while it's off with a reflow/hot air station.
It'd probably be easier and cheaper to just buy a different Slim.
I don't know, i saw a guy on yt trying to reflow the cpu by deconecting the fan and letting the console run. Now i bought a hot air gun and i will try to reflow the whole mother board. Thanks for thr help.

Top Bottom
Login
Register