What's new

Solved XBOX 360 Slim 2012 MFG date - Help!!

• Thread starter Jeremy Jed Sioson
  • Start date
  • Views 1,553
J

Jeremy Jed Sioson

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi guys! Sorry if this is getting redundant, but it's 2017 and I'm wondering if there's any new solution to modding our Xbox 360 Slim, so that it could play downloaded Xbox 360 games.
Sample website on where to download:
downloadgamexbox.com/category/jtagrgh/

I really don't want to solder any chips onto my Xbox 360's motherboard. I don't want to do any hardware mods as i'm afraid it'll destroy my Xbox 360 after a few uses. Is there any way for me to install a Custom firmware on my Xbox 360 like on a PSP running on CFW? So it'll play downloaded games on my USB with no problems? And without using XK3y.

I even believed this freaking website, such a scam BTW.
xboxjailbreak.com/xbox-360-jailbreak/

I really just want to use my Xbox 360 Slim to play other games that are locked in other regions... I hate that there's a "LOCK" system/mechanic in consoles nowadays.

I have an Asian Xbox 360.

Killjoy666

Killjoy666

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi guys! Sorry if this is getting redundant, but it's 2017 and I'm wondering if there's any new solution to modding our Xbox 360 Slim, so that it could play downloaded Xbox 360 games.
Sample website on where to download:
downloadgamexbox.com/category/jtagrgh/

I really don't want to solder any chips onto my Xbox 360's motherboard. I don't want to do any hardware mods as i'm afraid it'll destroy my Xbox 360 after a few uses. Is there any way for me to install a Custom firmware on my Xbox 360 like on a PSP running on CFW? So it'll play downloaded games on my USB with no problems? And without using XK3y.

I even believed this freaking website, such a scam BTW.
xboxjailbreak.com/xbox-360-jailbreak/

I really just want to use my Xbox 360 Slim to play other games that are locked in other regions... I hate that there's a "LOCK" system/mechanic in consoles nowadays.

I have an Asian Xbox 360.
RGH Would Be The Only Solution, And This Require You To Solder A Chip To The Motherboard, Its The Only Possible Way.

A

allewii

Reaction score
Sin$
I have a Xk3y and its working perfect on xbox live and all, the only thing you need is to buy te xk3y for 60$ and get your drive key you can get it for 20$ or if you fix it yourself.

Flashed is fine to but the problem is you need to buy new discs and have the right burner .

Rgh is a good way of unlocking your 360 but i would recommend the xk3y if you want the usb way to work its easy and there are good guides and info online , iknow you didnt want that but its the best for your needs

J

JoinTheResistance

Dead to the world, alive for the journey...
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't want to do any hardware mods as i'm afraid it'll destroy my Xbox 360 after a few uses.
Don't worry, it won't!
I'm wondering if there's any new solution to modding our Xbox 360 Slim, so that it could play downloaded Xbox 360 games.

I really don't want to solder any chips onto my Xbox 360's motherboard.

So it'll play downloaded games on my USB with no problems? And without using XK3y.
Nope, not happening, sorry! If you want you can check out my S-RGH tutorial or send your console to someone to do it for you.

J

Jeremy Jed Sioson

Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for the replies everyone!! Really appreciate it. :wink:

So no software mods (yet). To fully mod and Xbox 360 Slim you really need to solder jtag/rgh chips...

So, let me just clarify things.
Jtagged/Rgh-ed Xbox:
1. Can play downloaded games from the internet with no problem? Even from different regions? And i can download those games from the website i mentioned above right?
2. Can play those downlaoded games/DLC's from a formatted USB?
3. Can play emulators?
4. Will not have a RROD? (what's the exact cause of that? overheating right? are there any other reasons? - RROD)

What else (games-related) can it do once it has RGH/Jtag? :smile:

Thanks in advance guys. :smile:

J

Jeremy Jed Sioson

Reaction score
Sin$
And I'm from the Philippines. :smile:

Would you guys happen to know anyone from here who can provide jtag/rgh services?

J

JoinTheResistance

Dead to the world, alive for the journey...
Reaction score
Sin$
Can play downloaded games from the internet with no problem? Even from different regions?
Yes!
And i can download those games from the website i mentioned above right?
I've never used it so I can't say.
Can play those downlaoded games/DLC's from a formatted USB?
Yes!
Can play emulators?
Yes!
Will not have a RROD?
The RRoD can happen on both RGHed and stock consoles.
what's the exact cause of that? overheating right? are there any other reasons? - RROD
Overheating, hardware failure, bad nand flash, etc.
What else (games-related) can it do once it has RGH/Jtag?
Game mods, mod menus, RTE tools, cheats...

J

Jeremy Jed Sioson

Reaction score
Sin$
Yes!

I've never used it so I can't say.

Yes!

Yes!

The RRoD can happen on both RGHed and stock consoles.

Overheating, hardware failure, bad nand flash, etc.

Game mods, mod menus, RTE tools, cheats...
But RROD seldoms happens nowadays?? Is that true? :smile:

and where do you usually download your games? :smile: 
yes bobbys downgrades on facebook
bobbys downgrades?? Could you post the link from FB here? Can't seem to find that name in FB.. 
But RROD seldoms happens nowadays?? Is that true? :smile:

and where do you usually download your games? :smile: 

bobbys downgrades?? Could you post the link from FB here? Can't seem to find that name in FB..
found it!!! Seems that this guy that you're referring to is in the UK.. i'm in the Philippines.. :smile: thanks though bro.. :smile:

J

Jeremy Jed Sioson

Reaction score
Sin$
On slims it's pretty rare, yes!

Sorry, not allowed to post links to games, but you could try googling the pirate bay :wink:
Thanks for all the help bro.. :smile: This has really been great. :smile:

Too bad can't post links to games though.. :smile: Which I did on my first post up there.. :biggrin: ahaha.. :smile:
How do we close this thread? :smile: or can we just leave it open for a few days to see if anyone replies? :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register