Sin$
x

Last edited:
Killjoy666

Killjoy666

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
So when i try to boot my console with the rf board attached nothing happens but when i remove it the console will boot but the controller disconnects (using a wireless controller with the plug & plug charging cable).
if i unplug and re plug my controller the led will flash on then off and click the home button will just flash all 4 leds but acts like its disconnected.

Anyone know why this is? (can show pics/video if needed)
Replace The Rf Controller.

Rf Controller Controls The Wireless Connectivity So Without One Or Damage One A Wireless Controller Won’t Connect To The Console.

BlueSn00w

BlueSn00w

RGH/JTAG Seller
Reaction score
Sin$
By Rf controller are you referring to the rf board then i have tried other board and still the same issue. even with the rf board disconnected and the controller wired in it wont cut on.
Flip the board over and look for shorts near it or anywhere, iv had alot of issues with slim rol boards :tongue:

Killjoy666

Killjoy666

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh ok, i was unaware that the controller wouldnt "acted" like a wired controller with the plug in plug.

Yes i tried 3 different rf boards and none of them worked, So i open my retail and tried that rf board and it worked!?!

literally just had 3 dead rf boards.
Lol So It Works Now. Well That’s Good To Hear If Your Interested In A Rf Board Have Some Available For $15 With Leds.

Top Bottom
Login
Register