Solved Xbox 360 Rise if the tomb raider DLC's and TU not working

• Thread starter dani168
  • Start date
  • Views 3,654
D

dani168

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi I have a problem with DLC packs to ROTR game Title ID: 53510823, Media ID: 2427ED57 (Especially Baba Yaga DLC) . I have a RGH 3.0 xbox360 slim. Downloaded newest tittle update 5, dlc packs, everything needed. The DLC's are visible in aurora dlc menu but not in the game. I've tried everything and nothing. Used XM360, 360 Content Manager 3.0 and nothing. All DLC's are unlocked. I've bought console a week ago so i'm noob in case of modding etc. maybe there is a problem with paths in my system. There are 2 catalogs: first original 00000000 and second, a custom one. In the first catalogue i have a DLC's, second is for games. Please help me with this problem. Sorry for my english.

D

Deleted member 777936

Houston, we have a problem.
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi I have a problem with DLC packs to ROTR game Title ID: 53510823, Media ID: 2427ED57 (Especially Baba Yaga DLC) . I have a RGH 3.0 xbox360 slim. Downloaded newest tittle update 5, dlc packs, everything needed. The DLC's are visible in aurora dlc menu but not in the game. I've tried everything and nothing. Used XM360, 360 Content Manager 3.0 and nothing. All DLC's are unlocked. I've bought console a week ago so i'm noob in case of modding etc. maybe there is a problem with paths in my system. There are 2 catalogs: first original 00000000 and second, a custom one. In the first catalogue i have a DLC's, second is for games. Please help me with this problem. Sorry for my english.
You have an "RGH 3.0"??? :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

D

dani168

Reaction score
Sin$
I have rgh, not 3.0. Sorry for confusion. I have made a little progress since i've created this thread. I've found another TU and dlc Baba Yaga showed up. The problem is that all campfire locations gone and it looks like i have to uncover them another time to use and I stucked in geothermal valley so i can't fast travel to DLC location...

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register