What's new

Solved Xbox 360 ring of death? help (jasper jtag)

• Thread starter Modz V Predator
  • Start date
  • Views 336
Modz V Predator

Modz V Predator

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So i don't know if this is anything to worry about i mean i turn my Jtagged Xbox on and sometime i will get red lights flashing around the power button but i just turn it off and back on and it starts fine lol? what could this be and is it anything to worry about ? :smile:

T

Toothless

7s Official Dragon
Reaction score
Sin$
So i don't know if this is anything to worry about i mean i turn my Jtagged Xbox on and sometime i will get red lights flashing around the power button but i just turn it off and back on and it starts fine lol? what could this be and is it anything to worry about ? :smile:
It's probably a problem with the fan or disk tray. Could be a loose wire or blockage. You would have to tell us or show us more so we can help.

HuskerHeaven

HuskerHeaven

when I took his glass of champagne...
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
It sounds like a rjtag with a incorrrect voltage setting on the chip. Not really an issue if it doesn't bother you.

HuskerHeaven

HuskerHeaven

when I took his glass of champagne...
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
No, it's really just an annoyance. It doesn't cause any lasting effects. A known fault in some jtags. There's a history and fix to it, but I won't bore you with the details if it doesn't bother you and it still works.

Top Bottom
Login
Register