What's new

Unsolved Xbox 360 rgh won't connet to live with the 2.0.17544.0 update.

J

Johanhunter

Reaction score
Hi everyone I have a big problem with my console, I've tried to connect to xbox live my Xbox 360 corona rgh2 but I can't. Even if I want to get banned I can't connect, I went to the dash launcher and disable the live block and livestrong, then I let ping patch on and that's it. But when I try to connect there is an error message like 80151903 or sometimes 8015190E.
I have the latest xbox update (2.0.17544.0) and also I have the avatar update too, but nothing happen. I can download the art, screenshots and all about games, because I can connect to internet but to xbox live I can't. Any idea

R

Risking Perfect

If I'm online, my kids asleep.
Super Moderators
Reaction score
Do you have a stealth server active? And if yes, try clearing the cache on all memory using.

A

AWTalklol

Enthusiast
Reaction score
New dashboard just released, might be your issue check ninja stealth website for new xebuild gui for 17559.

R

Riko Sprite

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dashboard 17599 is the latest, is the reason why you can’t connect go and dump ur nand and re write it, the latest Xebuild like the last guy said is on xbls.ninja to download also download the 111mb avatar assets on Xbox.com for 17599 and ur done.

C

CeratedSuperior

No sympathy for the Devil; keep that in mind
Reaction score
This thread was made before the new dash update people

J

Johanhunter

Reaction score
Hi guys, I've already update to the last 17599, and I have the same problem. I can't connect to xbox live even to get banned. In the suggestions it says "disconnect for 60 secs and restart the test" I did it. Nothing happened, it says "test failed" over and over.
I tried to do a pc connection and it says "test failed" again.

I Heard about connect my xbox to a laptop via ethernet and use something called J runner but I don't know how enable ports in the console, because I configure my router with the portforwarding tools but nothing happened for xbox live, It worked for aurora system link but not for Xbox live.

I have a Xbox 360 5.0 Corona 4g Rgh2.0.

I don't know what to do.

C

CeratedSuperior

Reaction score
Hi guys, I've already update to the last 17599, and I have the same problem. I can't connect to xbox live even to get banned. In the suggestions it says "disconnect for 60 secs and restart the test" I did it. Nothing happened, it says "test failed" over and over.
I tried to do a pc connection and it says "test failed" again.

I Heard about connect my xbox to a laptop via ethernet and use something called J runner but I don't know how enable ports in the console, because I configure my router with the portforwarding tools but nothing happened for xbox live, It worked for aurora system link but not for Xbox live.

I have a Xbox 360 5.0 Corona 4g Rgh2.0.

I don't know what to do.
Are you on a stealth server?

Those error codes you posted in the original post have to do with your account being blocked/temporarily disabled. If it's doing the same thing you need to go to xbox.com and verify the account security and should be able to log in. Usually happens with new accounts and some times when you change kvs or use the account on a different console.

J

Johanhunter

Reaction score
I checked but there is no problem to loggin on the page and in a Xbox one. Even If I want to download my profile, I can't do it. It's like I have blocked xbox live but I already change all dashlauncher setting and so on.

:frown:

C

CeratedSuperior

Reaction score
I checked but there is no problem to loggin on the page and in a Xbox one. Even If I want to download my profile, I can't do it. It's like I have blocked xbox live but I already change all dashlauncher setting and so on.

:frown:
Well are you on a stealth server?

Top Bottom