What's new

Solved Xbox 360 RGH RTE Tools Please Help!

ModsXD

ModsXD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello Im having trouble using RTE TOOLS! I currently have xbdm, JRPC, AND JRPC2 installed as my plugins on dashlaunch. My RTE Tools, connect to my RGH, but whenever i try to use MODS etc my console freezes??? Any suggestions? I've tried several RTE Tools such as Yoda, and ApparitionNET and my console always freezes!.

1bar

1bar

What's a Jtag?
Reaction score
Sin$
Setup your plugins like this.
1 - xbdm.xex
2 - stealth
3 - RPC.xex
4 - JRPC2.xex
5 -
Also make sure your .net framework is up to date, & your RGH is set as your default console in neighborhood.

ModsXD

ModsXD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
As you can see i went over, and above on the needed plugins for RTM/RTE Tools. Same as said before my console connects, but for example when i enable God mode, on COD/L4D Etc my console freezes. My console is set, as my default on neighborhood, and my frameworks is up to date. Any other suggestions???

0pMQNme.jpg

Try using XRPC too.
I tried that, and nothing.

Setup your plugins like this.
1 - xbdm.xex
2 - stealth
3 - RPC.xex
4 - JRPC2.xex
5 -
Also make sure your .net framework is up to date, & your RGH is set as your default console in neighborhood.
I have all those plugins except stealth. That's needed for RTM/RTE, and im not intending to go online anytime soon.

Update. Can it be something i have enabled under my network settings, casuing this issue?
Iv4RYec.jpg

Vauxit

Vauxit

Contributor
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
As you can see i went over, and above on the needed plugins for RTM/RTE Tools. Same as said before my console connects, but for example when i enable God mode, on COD/L4D Etc my console freezes. My console is set, as my default on neighborhood, and my frameworks is up to date. Any other suggestions???

0pMQNme.jpg

I tried that, and nothing.

I have all those plugins except stealth. That's needed for RTM/RTE, and im not intending to go online anytime soon.

Update. Can it be something i have enabled under my network settings, casuing this issue?
Iv4RYec.jpg
Have you got the right tu for the game?

Professional

Professional

Admin
Administrator
Hidden Devils
Programmer Bug Finder Supreme Bounty Hunter
Reaction score
Sin$
Maybe try using the tool Jtag Sidekick out of the xbox 360 tools section to see what modules are running on your xbox so you can trouble shoot it (If the tool actually works), it'll tell you if JRPC2 isn't loaded properly when it tries to connect if thats the issue. then if its not you can see all loaded modules in the module loader to figure out whats not loading.

ModsXD

ModsXD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Maybe try using the tool Jtag Sidekick out of the xbox 360 tools section to see what modules are running on your xbox so you can trouble shoot it (If the tool actually works), it'll tell you if JRPC2 isn't loaded properly when it tries to connect if thats the issue. then if its not you can see all loaded modules in the module loader to figure out whats not loading.
can you send me the link please?

ModsXD

ModsXD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
OMG.. Major facepalm, i didn't even think about that! lol I'll try to update it, and get back to this post!
Back to Square 1. Games, still arent working even when updated on the Latest Title Update. I noticed it works for some games like Halo 3, but as for the cod series, and L4D i get a guaranteed crash every time!

Professional

Professional

Admin
Administrator
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
You don’t need JRPC2 & JRPC.
Put RPC.xex & JRPC2.xex
My plugin configuration is
Launch.ini:
Code:
plugin1 = Hdd:\xbdm.xex
plugin2 = Hdd:\NiNJA.xex
plugin3 = Hdd:\XDRPC.xex  (OR JRPC2.xex)
plugin4 = Hdd:\XRPC.xex
plugin5 = (Anything)

JRPC.ini (Loaded through JRPC2 and XDRPC):
Code:
    "plugin1"    "Hdd:\JRPC.xex"
That configuration seems to work for everything I use

1bar

1bar

What's a Jtag?
Reaction score
Sin$
My plugin configuration is
Launch.ini:
Code:
plugin1 = Hdd:\xbdm.xex
plugin2 = Hdd:\NiNJA.xex
plugin3 = Hdd:\XDRPC.xex  (OR JRPC2.xex)
plugin4 = Hdd:\XRPC.xex
plugin5 = (Anything)

JRPC.ini (Loaded through JRPC2 and XDRPC):
Code:
    "plugin1"    "Hdd:\JRPC.xex"
That configuration seems to work for everything I use

Its good that it works for you but it’s basically a waste of a plugin space to have JPRC2 & JRPC both set as plugins as they do the same thing lol, XDRPC use to be really buggy and a lot of people avoided using it. Not sure if it’s still buggy though as I haven’t used it since probably 2016. I’m pretty sure XDRPC Includes JRPC2 & XRPC,
Also RPC is the most up to date version of XRPC, So again having RPC & XRPC as plugins at the same time is useless as they do the same thing.
If you set your plugins as
#1 xbdm
#2 stealth
#3 JRPC2
#4 RPC
#5 -
You’d still be able to connect your tools as you have everything you need set as a plugin.

Professional

Professional

Admin
Administrator
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
Its good that it works for you but it’s basically a waste of a plugin space to have JPRC2 & JRPC both set as plugins as they do the same thing lol, XDRPC use to be really buggy and a lot of people avoided using it. Not sure if it’s still buggy though as I haven’t used it since probably 2016. I’m pretty sure XDRPC Includes JRPC2 & XRPC,
Also RPC is the most up to date version of XRPC, So again having RPC & XRPC as plugins at the same time is useless as they do the same thing.
If you set your plugins as
#1 xbdm
#2 stealth
#3 JRPC2
#4 RPC
#5 -
You’d still be able to connect your tools as you have everything you need set as a plugin.
JRPC doesn't use the same Procedure calling methods as JRPC2 so some tools require one or the other.

Top Bottom
Login
Register