What's new

Solved XBOX 360 RGH PLUGIN HELP NEED

• Thread starter ItsHighNoon
  • Start date
  • Views 120
I

ItsHighNoon

Reaction score
So, the stealth server will not boot up, however its loaded fine into memory. How can I have it so it boots up. All the plugins are in the correct area. If you can help me fix this thanks. I also flashed my nand and it still does this.

N

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
So, the stealth server will not boot up, however its loaded fine into memory. How can I have it so it boots up. All the plugins are in the correct area. If you can help me fix this thanks. I also flashed my nand and it still does this.
If it's loaded into memory, then that means it's loaded along with the other plugins on boot.

Depending on the Stealth Server, there's a bunch of things you can try:
  • Check to make sure the KV is actually not banned, by downloading the Validator tool.
    [Click here to view this link] | Virus Scan after it's downloaded, place your KV in the KVs folder, run the .exe file, and hit Check All KVs.
  • Clear your Cache:
    Go to System Settings > Storage > Hit Y on your Hard Drive and hit Clear System Cache.
  • Factory Default your Network:
    Go to System Settings > Network > Configure Network > Additional Settings > Factory Default.
  • Do the XBL Test Method:
    Go to your Network, and Test the Xbox Live connection.
    On the bottom, are Four Icons.
    The third one, is a Globe with a Controller on it.
    Start the Connection Test, and as soon as the third icon lights up, hit B.
    Depending on the stealth you have, this initiates the KV Swap, and will select/notice your new one.

I

ItsHighNoon

Reaction score
My stealth is not working at all. 
I tried many stealth servers.

Top Bottom