What's new

Question Xbox 360 RGH Networking Help

I

InvalidDerp

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello. Hope everyone is doing well. I just have a quick question regarding my RGH console. I understand that FTP via ethernet cable is one of the best way to transfer files, which is what I am accustomed to doing. Now, my PC tower does have built-in wireless, but I much prefer plugging in the ethernet cable from my PC into the RGH. Usually after I transfer files back and forth, I need to take the ethernet cord out of my PC and plug it back into the router in order to sign back in to Xbox Live because I like to do both. Is there an easier way to go online and transfer files without having to keep messing around with connections? Maybe installing additional ethernet ports to the router with a switch? Maybe some kind of bridged connection? I just don't like having to constantly move my ethernet cord around to sign in online or transfer files to/from my PC. I have a reliable lifetime stealth server with no KV mode enabled and everything, so going online isn't an issue. If not possible, it's no big deal. I was just curious. I have an Xbox 360 Slim Corona RGH2 updated to the latest system firmware. Thanks guys!

Top Bottom
Login
Register