What's new

Solved Xbox 360 rgh liveblock&livestrong auto enabel

P

Prismodz

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys

So for my problem.
I was playing portals 2 on my xbox and I wanted to start bo2. When I dashboarded I saw I wasnt online so I wanted to sing in but it could not. The cabel was not conected so I plugged it in but it keept not conecting to the internet. So I went to the Dashlunch and I saw Liveblock and live strong enabeld and I disabelt it, rebootet but It was again enabeld so I made it again ( yes I saved the .ini ) How it keept enabeling I watchey on the pc for the .ini where it says =false but on the xbox it is on. I was online for 2 weeks on ******** server. I am also on 17511 dash. xexmenu 1.2 fsd 3.

Things I tried

-I tried to go per wifi and not cabel.
-I tried a new server.
-I watched if it is =false on the .ini
-I watched if my ports where open.
-I deletet the system cache severel times.
-bypass the plugins with eject button
-usb with a new .ini (without plugins)

But nothing of these worked for me.

please help me I have no idea what to do.
Thank you in advance.

***UPDATE***

I putted back the old server with the correct .ini.
Now the console won't boot anymoore it lights up one point on the console after a few moments, the controller lighs to woth the 4 leds and than after some minutes it turnes of.

things I tried.

Last edited:
Killjoy666

Killjoy666

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys

So for my problem.
I was playing portals 2 on my xbox and I wanted to start bo2. When I dashboarded I saw I wasnt online so I wanted to sing in but it could not. The cabel was not conected so I plugged it in but it keept not conecting to the internet. So I went to the Dashlunch and I saw Liveblock and live strong enabeld and I disabelt it, rebootet but It was again enabeld so I made it again ( yes I saved the .ini ) How it keept enabeling I watchey on the pc for the .ini where it says =false but on the xbox it is on. I was online for 2 weeks on ******** server. I am also on 17511 dash. xexmenu 1.2 fsd 3.

Things I tried

-I tried to go per wifi and not cabel.
-I tried a new server.
-I watched if it is =false on the .ini
-I watched if my ports where open.
-I deletet the system cache severel times.

But nothing of these worked for me.

please help me I have no idea what to do.
Thank you in advance.

***UPDATE***

I putted back the old server with the correct .ini.
Now the console won't boot anymoore it lights up one point on the console after a few moments, the controller lighs to woth the 4 leds and than after some minutes it turnes of.

things I tried.

Power Console On Without Hard Drive Or USB.

P

Prismodz

Reaction score
Sin$
Power Console On Without Hard Drive Or USB.
Thank you, whithou the HDD an starting on ejekt bouton I was abel to boot. The server I had went offline and how I used NINJA without token to check what would happen it enabled the liveblock and livestrong. Now with a new server (yesyesmodz) it finaly works.

Thank you

Top Bottom
Login
Register