What's new

Solved Xbox 360 rgh jtag only green light. Not booting

G

Grunt555

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi,
I have a problem with my modded xbox 360. when i turn it on,the fan comes on normally but it only has a green light in the middle. the spinning circle does not come and there is no signal to the tv. (I have also used other HDMI cables and tried the av output). There is also no connection to the controller.
what can I do?

G

Grunt555

Reaction score
Sin$
Yes. the console as well the whole installed menus and mods (aurora, xex, ...) worked perfectly. But once I pulled out an external usb hard drive (on the back side usb), without switching off the console before. After that, the Controller lost suddenly the Connection. Then i turned it off and then it dit not restart properly. (I have not copied or moved anything).

Hende

Hende

PC Master Race
Free Hoster Grizzled Veteran A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes. the console as well the whole installed menus and mods (aurora, xex, ...) worked perfectly. But once I pulled out an external usb hard drive (on the back side usb), without switching off the console before. After that, the Controller lost suddenly the Connection. Then i turned it off and then it dit not restart properly. (I have not copied or moved anything).
What is on the USB you removed?

G

Grunt555

Reaction score
Sin$
the same. the fan is coming, it only lights up the green button in the middle and nothing happens. I can also boot the console from the controller, but that does not matter.

G

Grunt555

Reaction score
Sin$
have already tried it with other cables and with the a / v output but also that did not help. I think by now that it killed some chip when I removed the usb hard disk. therefore, the console can not boot properly because it gets no answer from a chip. And so it stays in boot mode.
but to find out if that's true...

Last edited:
G

Grunt555

Reaction score
Sin$
Its a rgh and a slim (x360ace v3)
the red led always lights up and the green one at the beginning when you start the console. the console also boots up to the dvd drive. but after that he stops at any boot sequence. that's probably why there is no green circle only the green middle light

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register