What's new

Solved Xbox 360 rgh jtag only green light. Not booting

G

Grunt555

Reaction score
Hi,
I have a problem with my modded xbox 360. when i turn it on,the fan comes on normally but it only has a green light in the middle. the spinning circle does not come and there is no signal to the tv. (I have also used other HDMI cables and tried the av output). There is also no connection to the controller.
what can I do?

H

Hende

PC Master Race
Reaction score
Did the RGH/Jtag ever boot up?

G

Grunt555

Reaction score
Yes. the console as well the whole installed menus and mods (aurora, xex, ...) worked perfectly. But once I pulled out an external usb hard drive (on the back side usb), without switching off the console before. After that, the Controller lost suddenly the Connection. Then i turned it off and then it dit not restart properly. (I have not copied or moved anything).

H

Hende

PC Master Race
Reaction score
Yes. the console as well the whole installed menus and mods (aurora, xex, ...) worked perfectly. But once I pulled out an external usb hard drive (on the back side usb), without switching off the console before. After that, the Controller lost suddenly the Connection. Then i turned it off and then it dit not restart properly. (I have not copied or moved anything).
What is on the USB you removed?

G

Grunt555

Reaction score
Fakeanim with different clips and the full game bo2.

H

Hende

PC Master Race
Reaction score
Fakeanim with different clips and the full game bo2.
Fake anime may be causing problems. What happens when you boot up with the USB plugged in

G

Grunt555

Reaction score
the same. the fan is coming, it only lights up the green button in the middle and nothing happens. I can also boot the console from the controller, but that does not matter.

H

Hende

PC Master Race
Reaction score
Can you here it glitching?
Is it an RGH or JTAG?

N

Newsk

Getting There
Reaction score
Have u tried to boot xell ?

G

Grunt555

Reaction score
H Hende : yes it is an rgh and jtag. When I start the console, I also see the light from the chip.

N Newsk : No, I did not try it because I have no backup

G

Grunt555

Reaction score
Edit N Newsk : have just tried it with detours but also that has brought nothing

H

Hende

PC Master Race
Reaction score
Edit N Newsk : have just tried it with detours but also that has brought nothing
Not much you can do then.
Just make sure the HDMI cable is good etc...

You might have to check the wiring of the chip inside

G

Grunt555

Reaction score
have already tried it with other cables and with the a / v output but also that did not help. I think by now that it killed some chip when I removed the usb hard disk. therefore, the console can not boot properly because it gets no answer from a chip. And so it stays in boot mode.
but to find out if that's true...

Last edited:
N

Newsk

Getting There
Reaction score
Need more info. Is it a rgh or a jtag ?phat/slim?
Do u see any leds inside the console flashing ?

G

Grunt555

Reaction score
Its a rgh and a slim (x360ace v3)
the red led always lights up and the green one at the beginning when you start the console. the console also boots up to the dvd drive. but after that he stops at any boot sequence. that's probably why there is no green circle only the green middle light

Last edited:
G

Grunt555

Reaction score
Now i am shure, I read oute the Post bits and it says "Entrypoint of CD reached" at this point System hangs up.

Top Bottom