Question XBOX 360 RGH 1.2 RROD

• Thread starter LunaMv
  • Start date
  • Views 654
L

LunaMv

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello! My Xbox RGH 1.2 is RROD. It worked fine, but after 3 months with out using it (didn't powered but it was plugged in the wall to have electricity). So after that it had RROD. I thought that the code and stuff was corrupted or wear off so I rewrited and flashed the Nand with the stock backup version. Still the same problem. I don't even recieve the Xell screen. I did something wrong? Bad wires? The Box is simply dead? Its model is Falcon.

B

BluesMan67

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello! My Xbox RGH 1.2 is RROD. It worked fine, but after 3 months with out using it (didn't powered but it was plugged in the wall to have electricity). So after that it had RROD. I thought that the code and stuff was corrupted or wear off so I rewrited and flashed the Nand with the stock backup version. Still the same problem. I don't even recieve the Xell screen. I did something wrong? Bad wires? The Box is simply dead? Its model is Falcon.
Hold in the controller "Sync" button and then press the dvd drive "Eject" button to see how many red lights you get on your front "RF" board.You have to do this 4 times in total,count the red lights on each turn.
4x red lights= 0
1x red light= 1
2x red lights= 2
3x lights= 3
So,if after all 4x times you press your dvd drive eject button and say for example your 4x readings are 0022 (that's just an example though)
Let me know what yours comes up after you have done this (your original stock nand dump needs to wrote to the boards nand chip) and desolder your RGH chips power wire.Otherwise you wont get this secondary error code.It doesn't work if your board is still RGH'd.It has to be "Stock"

L

LunaMv

Reaction score
Sin$
Hold in the controller "Sync" button and then press the dvd drive "Eject" button to see how many red lights you get on your front "RF" board.You have to do this 4 times in total,count the red lights on each turn.
4x red lights= 0
1x red light= 1
2x red lights= 2
3x lights= 3
So,if after all 4x times you press your dvd drive eject button and say for example your 4x readings are 0022 (that's just an example though)
Let me know what yours comes up after you have done this (your original stock nand dump needs to wrote to the boards nand chip) and desolder your RGH chips power wire.Otherwise you wont get this secondary error code.It doesn't work if your board is still RGH'd.It has to be "Stock"
Sorry my bad. I took the whole board of from it shell and found that the CoolRunner's red wire was wore out from its soldering. I guess that it was the problem. I will solder it back tomorrow. If it still doesnt work I guess I will buy new Box and Silm one this time

xXBeefyDjXx

xXBeefyDjXx

Long time Sinner
Administrator
Hidden Devils
MotM 10th Anniversary Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry my bad. I took the whole board of from it shell and found that the CoolRunner's red wire was wore out from its soldering. I guess that it was the problem. I will solder it back tomorrow. If it still doesnt work I guess I will buy new Box and Silm one this time
There's your issue. My guess is that if you plugged it in, the red light on the CR wasn't lit?
If so, soldering the Power wire again will fix it. Try that and if it starts glitching again (Green Light) then you're done :smile:
If it's still RRODing, try the above advice, but also listen to the console fan, if it's attempting to glitch, you should be able to hear a pitch change every few seconds.

Top Bottom
Login
Register