What's new

Solved xbox 360 r-Jtag help

• Thread starter Kevin Krebs
  • Start date
  • Views 460
K

Kevin Krebs

Reaction score
i am r-jtaging my xbox 360 and having problems booting. i already have xell installed. when i try to boot the system it goes to rrod with an e code of 0010. sometimes it will boot but most of the time it rrod's. it is a jasper cronos BB 512MB arcade system with a lite on dvd drive. i am using quick solder boards for all the connections. it will boot normally if i unhook the power to the glitch chip board. the ground wire is attached to the top of the av port. how can i get the system to boot so i can install the custom dash and finish this mod?

B

Big_Ddog

Getting There
Reaction score
How long have you been playing with your dips? I'm pretty sure if your just getting the 0010 error, your dip settings are not correct

J

JeEnYuS

Gee! and why us?
Reaction score
Also try all voltage options(1.2v and 1.8v)

Y

YouAintReady4ME

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I h
i am r-jtaging my xbox 360 and having problems booting. i already have xell installed. when i try to boot the system it goes to rrod with an e code of 0010. sometimes it will boot but most of the time it rrod's. it is a jasper cronos BB 512MB arcade system with a lite on dvd drive. i am using quick solder boards for all the connections. it will boot normally if i unhook the power to the glitch chip board. the ground wire is attached to the top of the av port. how can i get the system to boot so i can install the custom dash and finish this mod?
ad problems with r-jtagging my jasper 512 and gave up in the end... But before you do that try EVERY possible dips, voltage and aud_clamp options, like go through all dips on 1 2v with and without aud_clamp, same with 1.8v also try alt cpu rst points and go through settings again, also try HARD wiring instead of the top QSB's in my opinion its much easier and gives you the best possible connections.. Just google 'how to install r-jtag starter kit' and i think xxjonnygunsxx youtube video will pop up he's brilliant! Failing that search open j-runner-images and then nand x install phat but like i said i gave up in the end and miraculously tried on a falcon and SUCCESS first time!
good luck

Top Bottom