Solved xbox 360 profile editor not working.. help plz

• Thread starter xECKOx Charlie
  • Start date
  • Views 15,688
xECKOx Charlie

xECKOx Charlie

Reaction score
Sin$
hey... my friend recently gave me a 360 profile editor, and everytime i try to open it up, it says stuff like "Xbox 360 Profile Editor has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.":thumbdown: and to send or not to send an error report.

i have already downloaded and installed the microsoft frameworks 3.5 and rebooted pc... if any one could help me, that would be greatly appreciated.

T

thugmafia123

Reaction score
Sin$
:Smy xplorer 360 when i open the drive>harddrive memory card it just stays blank nothing happens and like i installed frameworks 3.5 sp1 and disabled my UAC and i run as aminisstrator n nothing happends still can someone please reply with some help

J

Jjav0

Reaction score
Sin$
thugmafia123 said:
:Smy xplorer 360 when i open the drive>harddrive memory card it just stays blank nothing happens and like i installed frameworks 3.5 sp1 and disabled my UAC and i run as aminisstrator n nothing happends still can someone please reply with some help

Try using Xport 360 and run it as administrator.

I got a problem with the profile editor, I can't open my profile a receive this message: "Error loading profile: Exception"... help me! its driving me insane :cursing:

Top Bottom
Login
Register