• Thread starter Im Trying To Join
  • Start date
  • Views 301
I

Im Trying To Join

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok Guys need some help with this and not sure where to post this but here is my problem.

So today @1:53 a friend messaged me on Kik saying put mic in So i just woke up read his kik message then said " What IM not ONLINE" . He then replied with yes your online your in the party i said no then sent him a picture of my xbox turned off . Then he said he said my name then the person took mic out then left party . But''I dont Have Mic its Broke''. Now i get up out my bed turn xbox 360 on then try to sign in it says ''You've BEEN SUSPENDED FROM XBOX .
LIVE UNTIL 9/15/2014 How did that person get me suspended from live Nobody knows my password but lately i been getting sign in status changed Alot .is this a problem. Thanks For your help in advance . if you have answers

Sonic

Sonic

You're not even good enough to be my fake.
Premium
Frame In Gold Stickied Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
Sin$
but lately i been getting sign in status changed
That's your problem right there, you shouldn't of ignored that message and that should have raised a red flag immediately. I would suggest going on to Xbox website and changing you're password as well as removing your profile from every console through their website.

Once the suspension is active, it can't be lifted so I suggest making a temporarily profile and learn from this mistake in the future.

I glitch

I glitch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just check jour email,that you're using whit your xbox profile ,and change your password... Happent to me 2 times and microsoft send me a email telling me that was a unusual sing in on the UK , i dont live there ... They will give you the steps to fallow.. Hope this help...:...:l. Hope this help

I

Im Trying To Join

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That's your problem right there, you shouldn't of ignored that message and that should have raised a red flag immediately. I would suggest going on to Xbox website and changing you're password as well as removing your profile from every console through their website.

Once the suspension is active, it can't be lifted so I suggest making a temporarily profile and learn from this mistake in the future.
Thanks How do i remove profile from every console to be exact i only sign in on my xbox . Thanks for helping

Dini

Dini

merged
Retired
Scaling the Mountain CotM Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
Accounts can be easily figured out and signed into. It's fine, at least you are not perma banned. I suggest either waiting it out or just make a temporary account if you can't wait the two weeks.

ModsXD

ModsXD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you never gave out your password he most likely DoXed you, and called in your account. He probably got it banned by putting some foul language in the bio or motto etc.

I would suggest changing the email/pass to the account asap, and just wait the 2week ban afterwards.

Top Bottom
Login
Register