Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en

The Old School
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
My Xbox 360 is Incredibly slow, but only when on Xbox Live, as in it takes around 7 minutes to pull up the guide, 9 minutes to go one tab over, and 25-45 (I walked away) to load the active download queue. I have no active downloads, and have not modded anything in Maybe 4 days, it was running fine yesterday, and works with No problem offline, theres nothing wrong with my internet either. What could the Problem Be? Is this a Future RRoD Symptom?

E

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes, this is how mine was before it got 3 Red Lights. Always slow on XBL. Then one day turned it on and had 3 Red Lights with 0200 error code.

C

CodModzZ4u

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Probably has something to do with the GPU, try getting some fresh heatsink paste on it. Could possibly caused by the ana chip aswell.

C

C00LAR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Going by your post count i guess you have already cleared your cache? But this happened to me on my 120GB hard drive. when i changed it with my old 20GB my xbox loaded everything fine. I think that my xport ruined it and it wouldn't even play my installed games

Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en

The Old School
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
combatburt said:
Probably has something to do with the GPU, try getting some fresh heatsink paste on it. Could possibly caused by the ana chip aswell.

No Idea what any of that is, I'm not Xbox 360 Hardware savvy at all.

C00LER said:
Going by your post count i guess you have already cleared your cache? But this happened to me on my 120GB hard drive. when i changed it with my old 20GB my xbox loaded everything fine. I think that my xport ruined it and it wouldn't even play my installed games

First thing I did was clear the cache offline, and remove all XBLM Content, then I Tried playing some games offline to see if my achievements update, sent myself msgs from other accs ect. Its just plain going Slow as ****, Like SLOW AS ****. But when I'm not on Xbox Live its fine.

EclipseModz said:
Yes, this is how mine was before it got 3 Red Lights. Always slow on XBL. Then one day turned it on and had 3 Red Lights with 0200 error code.

****, did it work fine offline?

C

CodModzZ4u

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
GPU = Graphics processing unit. Just replace the thermal compound on that with some arctic silver 5. The slowing and freezing frame rates is usually the first thing to happen, then it will start to freeze completely with checkered patterns, and after that comes RROD.

E

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Otaku Se7en said:
****, did it work fine offline?

Yeah whenever i took it offline and took it somewhere else. I wouldn't have a problem with it. I only had lag issues online.

Mine was doing this for about a month before it finally got 3 red lights.

Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en

The Old School
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
So where is it and what is it? Whats Silver 5?

EclipseModz said:
Yeah whenever i took it offline and took it somewhere else. I wouldn't have a problem with it. I only had lag issues online.

Mine was doing this for about a month before it finally got 3 red lights.

Do you know how to fix it?

E

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Nope, I couldn't find any good ways to fix it. The error code is also unknown. I just sent it to MS and had them fix it for me.

B

bungi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hey if ur 360 has rrod or other problems, ill fix it, or i can buy it off ya, best way 2 contact me is aim, my aim is itemcentral (i used 2 have a website called that)

C

CodModzZ4u

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Otaku Se7en said:
Now its skipping every now and then offline.

Just follow Scar's xclamp tutorial and hopefully that will prevent it from happening.

RaNDoM v1 said:
I get that every time I download a film off the Market Place :huh:
Does this mine I'm going to get the RRoD? :.(

In my experience rrod has always followed after getting checkered patterns and freezing. But it doesn't mean it will happen to you.

B

bungi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
or if your not sure how, or worried about doing it, i know how to fix it and i can fix it for you, or buy it, like i said to contact me my aim is itemcentral

Top Bottom
Login
Register