Solved XBOX 360 on Dashboard 7371

• Thread starter Dabberrton
  • Start date
  • Views 4,827
D

Dabberrton

Reaction score
Sin$
So today I bought a Xbox 360 from an old woman at a yardsale. Upon turning on this beauty I noticed that the super OG dashboard (7371) is still on here. Now I know everyone is gonna say dont update but is there stealth servers that still put this dashboard online that's if one exists?
What are the advantages and disadvantages? How much does an Xbox 360 on this dashboard (7371) cost in the mod scene?

ImOx

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Programmer MotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Nope, you can't go online.
Advantages? None.
Disadvantages? Old, missing a lot of features, no support for newer stuff, etc.
And about it's worth, I'd say nothing more than any other Xbox 360 like that.

XboxLiveLogon

XboxLiveLogon

The Suspense is Keeping me Alive!
VIP
Retired
Bug Finder Scaling the Mountain
Reaction score
Sin$
Make sure you post your support thread in the correct section, I have moved it so you can recieve the help you need.

Killjoy666

Killjoy666

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
So today I bought a Xbox 360 from an old woman at a yardsale. Upon turning on this beauty I noticed that the super OG dashboard (7371) is still on here. Now I know everyone is gonna say dont update but is there stealth servers that still put this dashboard online that's if one exists?
What are the advantages and disadvantages? How much does an Xbox 360 on this dashboard (7371) cost in the mod scene?
Console Can Be Jtag Upon That It Will Get Updated Over Jrunner To Latest Dash And You Will Be Able To Get Stealth On It.

Jtags Are Rare Now A Days.

D

Dabberrton

Reaction score
Sin$
Nope, you can't go online.
Advantages? None.
Disadvantages? Old, missing a lot of features, no support for newer stuff, etc.
And about it's worth, I'd say nothing more than any other Xbox 360 like that.

Everyone and even on the JTAG/RGH exploit guide and other console modders make it seem like it's such a big deal like they're waiting to lie their hands on one. Idk but is it even possible to do like cod4 system link mod menu infections?

NerdyBits

NerdyBits

Reaction score
Sin$
In response to your other thread which seems to have been removed. You will not know if it has been patched until the NAND has been read and the the bootloader version is seen. You have nothing to lose by attempting it and I dont care what anybody says. A reliable JTAG console is always more desirable than a retail or RGH unit

D

Dabberrton

Reaction score
Sin$
In response to your other thread which seems to have been removed. You will not know if it has been patched until the NAND has been read and the the bootloader version is seen. You have nothing to lose by attempting it and I dont care what anybody says. A reliable JTAG console is always more desirable than a retail or RGH unit
Yeah thought so myself. Very rare find. I hope it can be jtagged. Only time will tell 
Console Can Be Jtag Upon That It Will Get Updated Over Jrunner To Latest Dash And You Will Be Able To Get Stealth On It.

Jtags Are Rare Now A Days.
Quick question by JTAG you mean it's not running the jrunner chip or any other chip right just the old fashion method is ran if I'm correct?

J

JoinTheResistance

Dead to the world, alive for the journey...
Reaction score
Sin$
Now I know everyone is gonna say dont update but is there stealth servers that still put this dashboard online that's if one exists?
After JTAGing it, you're free to flash any dashboard version onto it, that includes the latest one :wink:

J

JoinTheResistance

Dead to the world, alive for the journey...
Reaction score
Sin$
And let's say if I were to take it online would I just need a unbanned kv and stealth server or offline files?
Pretty much! Though, if your console isn't banned you won't need a new KV until it is. On the other hand, you might want to hang on to the retail KV, an unbanned retail on such an old dash might be a lot more valuable one day, who knows. :tongue:

D

Dabberrton

Reaction score
Sin$
Pretty much! Though, if your console isn't banned you won't need a new KV until it is. On the other hand, you might want to hang on to the retail KV, an unbanned retail on such an old dash might be a lot more valuable one day, who knows. :tongue:
Sounds like I might be removing the kv as soon as i get this JTAGed

Reconnected

Reconnected

C:\SDK\Platform-Tools
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah jtag it .. i had mine a while already i bought mine from ebay brand new back then and took it to a guy that jtag it for me and a 12 volt fan mod so its loud but its still running strong only maybe twice i had a small issue but that was my fault

Jamdoogen

Jamdoogen

Let's turn forever, you and me
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah jtag it .. i had mine a while already i bought mine from ebay brand new back then and took it to a guy that jtag it for me and a 12 volt fan mod so its loud but its still running strong only maybe twice i had a small issue but that was my fault
My send in came back Red ringed! Ahah

Reconnected

Reconnected

C:\SDK\Platform-Tools
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
My send in came back Red ringed! Ahah

Lol .. i bought mine brand new from ebay and took it to a guy to get it jtag the console cost me $250 and the jtag got it for free since he owe me money hahaha .. but this was when RGH's barely getting modded ... and at this point its in perfect condition if you see it you would say its almost brand new maybe because i care of my stuff also ... i also have a falcon jtag mint condition that i bought a while back also ...

Jamdoogen

Jamdoogen

Let's turn forever, you and me
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol .. i bought mine brand new from ebay and took it to a guy to get it jtag the console cost me $250 and the jtag got it for free since he owe me money hahaha .. but this was when RGH's barely getting modded ... and at this point its in perfect condition if you see it you would say its almost brand new maybe because i care of my stuff also ... i also have a falcon jtag mint condition that i bought a while back also ...
Yeah the console I got from eBay (Falcon) ran me £63 ~ $80. Absolute mint literally no scratches. No dust. Sent it off, another £60 for a JTAG install with fans.
It came back red ringed.. but it's alright cause he took it back and fixed it, and included free LED's! :smile:

I too take care of my stuf. Still rockin my Gameboy colour :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register