Status
Not open for further replies.
SassyBeoch

SassyBeoch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
xbox-360-dashboard_2-600x300.jpg

Microsoft has announced that they will be releasing a new dashboard for their Xbox 360. The dash is supposed to be available to the public on November 25, 2011. This dashboard will revolutionize the Xbox 360 in many ways.
They overall look and feel of the dashboard will drastically change. The new dash theme is based off of windows 8 and windows phone theme.

Many new features are also going to be added to the new dash. Skype is one of these built-in features.
Microsoft is trying to make the Xbox 360 a more Internet-connected console. YouTube support has also been added, along with Bing.
There are additional social features such as Beacon, which allows Xbox LIVE subscribers to notify others about future game plays, through Xbox LIVE itself or Facebook. For example, friends can communicate what time they will be on their Xbox 360s.
Kinect has been completely integrated into this dashboard with voice commands. Cloud storage has also been added to store game saves and Xbox Live profiles.
A bundle of T.V. viewing programs have been added to this dashboard release. BBC, Verizon, and ABC iview are just a few of the announced broadcasters that will be streaming television to the Xbox 360.
Microsoft has also increased security in this dash release. Modders be warned, Microsoft will now know who you are. They have also implemented a 14-digit Kernel.
source: http://www.backendgaming.com/?p=217

Liberation

Liberation

I just work here dude
Content Team
Mythical Veteran Mr. Nice Guy 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Already posted by me.

SassyBeoch

SassyBeoch

Enthusiast