What's new

Solved XBOX 360 Non HDMI 7371 Jtagable HELP ME PLZ

• Thread starter Specialbrewmike
  • Start date
  • Views 825
S

niinemae

Reaction score
I bought a 360 non hdmi off ebay with dashboard 7371 ( was tested and working) soldered all my wires perfect tried reading in nandpro kept getting error 0 every few seconds and sometimes it could not detect the 360 jtag ..

But now i have 3 red lights with secondary code of 0021 so i have unsoldered every thing and cleaned it all up again to new but still has 0021

they guy i boght it off claims he dose iR reflowing but it has xclamps on it?

can anyone give me some advice on what to do before i try heat gunning it and killing it for real...

i have replace the heats sinks with newer ones and thermal paste also didnt change a thing..

many thanks and + rep to those who help

D

decima7e

Contributor
Reaction score
your wires were obviously messed up. Hopefully you got a good nand dump first, because otherwise your xbox is most likely trash.

H

Hackzz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
either you got ripped, or your wires are not correct, also make sure ur soldering is right.

S

niinemae

Reaction score
my soldering was fine, i check it then double checked it and checked it again lol.

i have come to notice the gpu looks a bit warped and looking underneath what i can see some joints have solder on and some just look like the gpu legs. looks like i got ripped off but i cant send it back or complain as i have now opened it.

i have just tried heat gunning it then went shopping and let it cool down,
come back assembled it and still same error

Just tried heat gunning the gpu again but it lifted from the board, i tried gently holding down and solder came out of the side so its a gonner......

THREAD NO LONGER NEEDED - CASE CLOSED

THANKS TO THE GUYS WHO HELPED

Top Bottom