What's new

Solved Xbox 360 Neighborhood will not connect

ToXxiCxMoDz

ToXxiCxMoDz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi. Whenever I try to connect Xbox 360 Neighborhood to my RGH2, it says it could not find the console.
The computer and Xbox are both wired into the same network. I am on the latest dash. I can FTP into the console through FSD. Other network plugins such as JRPC will not work either. Currently I cannot bridge the connection with my PC, as it does not support wireless connections.
What I have already tried:
- Using the other xbdm.xex
- Typing the Xbox's local IP instead of "Jtag"
- Rebooting the router
- Clearing the DashLaunch plugins, restarting the Xbox, putting them back, then restarting again
- Disabling liveblock
- Updating DashLaunch
- Reinstalling Neighborhood on the computer
- Installing a different version of Neighborhood
- Re-flashing the NAND
- Checking that the settings have saved in the launch.ini

Last edited:
ElectroModz

ElectroModz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi. Whenever I try to connect Xbox 360 Neighborhood to my RGH2, it says it could not find the console.
The computer and Xbox are both wired into the same network. I am on the latest dash. I can FTP into the console through FSD. Other network plugins such as JRPC will not work either. Currently I cannot bridge the connection with my PC, as it does not support wireless connections.
What I have already tried:
- Using the other xbdm.xex
- Typing the Xbox's local IP instead of "Jtag"
- Rebooting the router
- Clearing the DashLaunch plugins, restarting the Xbox, putting them back, then restarting again
- Disabling liveblock
- Updating DashLaunch
- Reinstalling Neighborhood on the computer
- Installing a different version of Neighborhood
- Re-flashing the NAND
- Checking that the settings have saved in the launch.ini
what are your plugins? in order

Ricky carrazco

Ricky carrazco

A unskilled non professional
Reaction score
Sin$
Have you tried changing your DNS settings on your console. I had this problem when i started sharing the network with my pc to run a vpn. Go to your Hud, System settings and get into your network settings. Change your DNS settings to manual and use these settings. Primary: 208.67.222.222 Secondary: 208.67.220.220 I have had a few friends not running vpns have this issue and changed the dns settings and has fixed it. After you change your DNS settings then hopefully it will recognize Jtag.

ToXxiCxMoDz

ToXxiCxMoDz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Have you tried changing your DNS settings on your console. I had this problem when i started sharing the network with my pc to run a vpn. Go to your Hud, System settings and get into your network settings. Change your DNS settings to manual and use these settings. Primary: 208.67.222.222 Secondary: 208.67.220.220 I have had a few friends not running vpns have this issue and changed the dns settings and has fixed it. After you change your DNS settings then hopefully it will recognize Jtag.
Still no luck :/ Neighborhood cannot find Jtag or the internal IP. (192.168.1.23, pretty sure it doesn't matter but why not)

ElectroModz

ElectroModz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
plugin1 = Hdd:\xbdm.xex
plugin2 = Hdd:\RebellionLive.xex (offline files)
plugin3 = Hdd:\JRPC2.xex
plugin4 = Hdd:\TU18Bypasss.xex (for BO2)
move jrpc2 to plugin 4 and move the bypass to plugin 5 keep plugin 3 empty unless you have a gta v mod menu if you have a gta v mod menu put that in plugin 3

ToXxiCxMoDz

ToXxiCxMoDz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
move jrpc2 to plugin 4 and move the bypass to plugin 5 keep plugin 3 empty unless you have a gta v mod menu if you have a gta v mod menu put that in plugin 3
Nope. It's fine, there have been other problems with this console and I may be getting a replacement / refund from the guy that sold me it.

1Meltedbean

Reaction score
Sin$
I have my xbox linked to my computer through xbox 360 neighborhood and it was working fine earlier and was able to move files around perfectly fine with no problem, but now when I try to open my Jtag on xbox 360 neighborhood noting happens like the xbox doesnt open to show my files. Ive tried resynching the xbox and xbox neighborhood and I've tried re downloading the xbmd on my dash launch plugins. Please help

Top Bottom
Login
Register