• Thread starter Ms Zxath
  • Start date
  • Views 299
Ms Zxath

Ms Zxath

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Before i left on vacation my computer would connect to my rgh on neighborhood. I just got back and now its saying it can't be found. Please offer me some assistance :smile:.

Jamdoogen

Jamdoogen

Let's turn forever, you and me
Reaction score
Sin$
Before i left on vacation my computer would connect to my rgh on neighborhood. I just got back and now its saying it can't be found. Please offer me some assistance :smile:.
Can you tell us more on the issue? What have you done and are you on the same network?

Jamdoogen

Jamdoogen

Let's turn forever, you and me
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't remember changing anything before I left other than a console id so i could play a few games before leaving. Yes they're on the same network.
Clear your chache and reboot, if that doesn't work try deleting the XBDM.ini off your hard drive then reboot.

If none of that work, try re-installing Xbox neighbourhood.

Just making sure, you have tried the local IP, correct?

Ms Zxath

Ms Zxath

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Clear your chache and reboot, if that doesn't work try deleting the XBDM.ini off your hard drive then reboot.

Yes I've tried the local ip. And I've done the delete cache and reboot, I'll delete the ini :smile: One sec

Ms Zxath

Ms Zxath

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

still no luck :frown:

Ms Zxath

Ms Zxath

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
try to restart your router or if you're using wireless use ethernet instead

Thanks both of you :smile:, I got it to work, I had a static ip and for some reason it wouldn't connect like it used to to it. So i just removed it and now it works. :smile: Appreciate the help! :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register