What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Solved Xbox 360 Neighborhood is broken/Wont uninstall

xexcaleb

xexcaleb

Reaction score
Sin$
I have been trying to uninstall neighborhood because of problems i was having with connecting to RTM tools but it just wont uninstall.

I uninstalled the files and emptied recycle bin but its still on my computer. So i reboot my computer and i still can open neighborhood through the file explorer.

6dkRW8O-SiG0_j8NgXWilQ.png

So i go to control panel hoping to uninstall it there but it gives me this error.

SQX1YulgQ2qhxUIg_SAYmA.png

"cant locate uninstall information file. Unable to proceed"

I have searched my whole computer for possible files but i havent found anything so i tried to install neighborhood again but now its making me download visual studio 2010. So if anyone can help or send a working link for visual studio 2010 that would be great.

I will give a dollar to whoever helps me first. Dead serious this **** annoying af.

Discord is: ice#9017

Casp

Casp

VIP
VIP
Retired
Platinum Record Scaling the Mountain TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Did your first attempt at uninstalling it involve just moving the files to the Recycle Bin and emptying it? The way you wrote this makes it seem like that's what you did, so of course the uninstaller is not going to be there. You deleted it.
I don't think you need VS 2010 in specific to run Neighborhood. I have VS 2015 on my laptop and Neighborhood works just fine for me. Are you trying to download a really old version of the Xbox 360 SDK?

xexcaleb

xexcaleb

Reaction score
Sin$
Did your first attempt at uninstalling it involve just moving the files to the Recycle Bin and emptying it? The way you wrote this makes it seem like that's what you did, so of course the uninstaller is not going to be there. You deleted it.
I don't think you need VS 2010 in specific to run Neighborhood. I have VS 2015 on my laptop and Neighborhood works just fine for me. Are you trying to download a really old version of the Xbox 360 SDK?

So i havent been on xbox for awhile and i seem to have an issue where i cant connect to RTM's. im assuming its neighborhood because i have changed my plugins to ones i found online and fixed network settings on dl but still cant connect. I used to have vs 2010 but i deleted it awhile back but everytime i open the installer for neighborhood i hit next then this pops up: "Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 must be installed before setup can continue. Error Code: S2021" The first time installing neighborhood when i got an RGH i didnt need 2010 but now its not giving me an option... The version is XBOX360 SDK 21256.3

Top Bottom
Login
Register